Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Suggestions

Go down 
+3
Falcon~
Water Reed
Silence
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions    Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Tell me about the flaws!!!

Here are the Changes that have been Made

*My Username Glows now...
*A pack e-mail has been made
*The little details by everyone's posts, under their pictures
*The look of the site
* HTML's work now (Your welcome, I'll help with those guys. Just ask)

Please make the list longer!

Last edited by Silence on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Hmm, nice updates to the forum. Did you put on the tips
I PMed for you?
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue41/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: A Suggestion   Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:48 am

Maybe you could use the chat thing to were you right click and drag it across the letters and then you pick a color so the words become that color.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:22 pm

We already have that, Autumn. ^^
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Sneak :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue41/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: We do?   Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Whoops .-. xD
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Needing/wanting more suggestions! I would have asked for website skins but I'm hoping that that's over for now.

There are these websites that rank wolf rpg sites. If we were to get S.W on there that would work great for the advertisement of the packs. If a few people would like to help, post on here or PM me about it cause you would have to make an account on those ranking sites.

Also, the activity for the Festival has gone dooowwwnnn guys. I need all of you on a lot to keep everything moving. If you don't do so I will have to just end it before we even get to eat all the venison and stuff! That's not at all what I want to happen to please stay active and get to the OUTER EDGES to hunt with your packs.

Silence
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue72/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Oh I´ve already been on those sites. The seasoning trackers pack was the first ranked on one of These pages. Doesnt surprise me tough. The Website looks pretty cool 0_0
I have to admit tough that without WQ our site wont get as much Attention as other wolf rp Websites -_- Still  bugs me that our pack thread got locked.
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:57 pm

Im still working on it but it could work after some... tweaking 

http://soundation.com/user/silentbone/track/soul-watchers
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue82/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Suggestions  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68/100Suggestions  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:10 am

I had a dream. Lol, what if we had a page where we had all the Ranks in order. The highest and then it would descend to the lowest. Beside each Rank would be the names of the wolves who are that Rank, but after each name a picture of them would be put beside the name.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re:Suggestions   Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:00 am

I had this one stuck in my head for WEEKS on end.You know how theres a limit to a pic you can have?Well.I was thinking we can have a little window of the limit and you take a picture and you can drag the window to the face/wherever you want to picture to show and be able to have the picture you want without it messing up on you.If it soesnt make sense message me,i'll figure out another way to say this ^.^
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:03 am

That might take some serious coding though... 

Also, guys. Not to be weird, but the proboards site (soulwatchers.proboards.com) is getting a major make over. And if you've seen other proboard sites, you'll know that they look AWESOME 

Silence
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re:Suggestions   Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:16 am

Oh..sorry lol i didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: General :: The Packs-
Jump to: