Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Accepted Biographies

Go down 
+12
Water Reed
Kayga
Loki
Falcon~
Gemini
Denelli
Dakota Silverwind
Weasel
Starsguard
Winter
Woylvesbane
Silence
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue65/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue50/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Accepted Biographies Empty
PostSubject: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:33 pm

This is an example for people who don't exactly know what to put. So here is what MY bio looks like...
(Don't exactly copy this when you post your own Bio.)

Accepted Biographies 1343560

Name: Silence
Pack: Soul Watchers
Eye Color: Maroon, when she is happy her eyes will shine. Now a days that shine will be hard to fine... unless your Salvation.
Fur Color: Black with brown tips, it moves back and forth with each step she takes.
Extra Description: Is a small wolf with long legs. Silence has an X scar across her chest and a ripped/torn right ear from a fight. A long time ago, she had a broken chain on her back right paw. Though the chain itself is gone, the scars from where it was remain.
Family:
Gemini~ Deceased Mate
Salvation~ Daughter
Spirit~ Sister
Activeness: 9/10
Personallity: Before- Happy and curious, she loved knowing anyone and if she didn't know someone she would go and meet them.
After: Isolated and depressed, her lover died and the emotional pain is pushing her farther and farther into the ground.

Short History:

Born to be Alfa in Blood Red Pack, was to be mated to Tie, but he was a coward and ran away. Humans pushed the territory and the whole pack left.

A storm came and pushed everyone into a cramped cave, where most of the lower ranked members taunted Silence when her parents were gone. She left in the middle of the night with a few others who were tormented with her.

Weeks passed as they walked the unknown territories and finally came to a large pack who wanted them gone. Silence refused to join and kept searching for a home, while the others happily joined their ranks.

Running day and night she came to a mountain and a demon. Being very tired and weak she lost and the demon left her for dead, an X scar on her chest as a reminder of who "killed" her.
A demon, Blood, came to the rescue and healed her. Taking a liking to her, she slipped inside and became one.

Other wolves came and formed the four packs, and as each new member came the power of the packs grew. Silence was now doing what she was born to do, lead a pack.

Months after, she was challenged and kind of lost. Dying first and coming back first it was a tie. But when she woke up a new male stood before her. He carried her back to Watchers Mountain and fighting demons with Fury, he stole her heart.

Days later they had fallen in a deep, deep love. And soon after, at the Full Moon Meeting, he asked her to be his mate. With a sollem nod, they bound their minds together. Thinking and dreaming together. Hearing each others thoughts and feeling their pain.

As time went by, Silence's belly grew. But when it came time for the pup to be born, Gemini was no where in sight. Gone. A few days later he returned with heavy sorrys and eyes full of tears. But she forgave him, not knowing it wasn't just Salvation's birth that he would miss.

Mere days later he was broken, shattered in every way possibly. So broken that no healer could fix him.

Gemini was thought to have died on Febuary 6th of 2013. People keep saying that he loved me so much, that he will always be in my heart. I want you all to know that I really do/did love him back. I wanted to be there in the hospital and hold his hand, but I couldn't. I love that guy.

Silence felt his death, his heart flutter to a stop. The emotion pain is putting her through hell and a feeling that few of you have ever felt. She will be violent, isolated and crying at the thought of him. His death puts the weight of life on her shoulders, and she can't take it. Crumbling under the pressure she can and will snap. I hope none of you will be there to see it.
[/center]

A sweet content of knowing that your always there
By my side forever, never out of fear
Our story began not to long ago
And isn't going to end so easily

I don't know how it happened
But whenever I see your name; my heart flutters and skips a beat
My mouth forms a smile, in spite of who I'm with
I'm not sure if I'm more lucky than you
To have someone so far away, but so close
Who loves me more than anyone I know

I couldn't get you off my mind
Whenever I'm chasing cars
But no matter how far apart we are
The closer i will feel to you

'Roses are red
TARDIS is blue
Bow ties are pretty cool

And so are you Smile'

Last edited by Silence on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : I could make it better)
Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net
Woylvesbane
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Woylvesbane

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 60%
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue20/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue50/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Incomplete Bio (of Doom)   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:30 am

Accepted Biographies 50_by_10
Name:
Woylvesbane

Nicknames:
Bane

Warrior

Pack:
Death Whisper

Species/ Sub-species:
Woylvesbane is a tundra wolf, which, contrary to popular belief, is not the same thing as an arctic wolf. Arctic wolves are one of the smallest subspecies, with short rounded ears and hollow hairs to trap in heat, while a Tundra wolf is one of the largest of all the grey wolf subspecies. Due to this, Woylvesbane is larger than most of the wolves she meets; her size can be a little intimidating.

Pelt Color, Claws, Nose, and Paw Pads:
True to the tundra wolf standard, Woylvesbane is mostly white. The only exceptions are her black-tipped ears and tail, and the markings on her shoulders; both of which are a wolf paw encased in a cresent moon in black. Her claws, nose, and paw pads are black as well.

Eyes:
Woylvesbane's eyes are a deep blue color. When she is enraged, her eyes will glow that bright blue color.

Family/ Loved Ones:
Mate: N/A
Siblings: White Fang (brother, location and status unknown)
Parents: Unknown (presumably deceased)

Personality:

A Brief History

Last edited by Woylvesbane on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ice-cold-werewolf.deviantart.com/
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue70/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue30/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Accepted Biographies Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSfh_9LYWYebxHP-FGPDBrqvGOqDHnKtonIFwR5WTN8wFltWTS

Name: Winter

Pack: Lupin Pack

Family: She considers Starsgaurd and Evergreen her sisters, and Brillare her daughter, though not through blood.

Species: Half Arctic Wolf, and half Arctic fox. She's not a pureblood wolf.

Appearance: She is very small and lithe, with silky white fur that's soft to the touch. She looks more like her fox-father than her wolf-mother, which is the explaination for her foxish face. Her eyes are sharp and yellow.

Fighting style: Her fighting style is ruthlessly efficient. Rather than using brute strength, Winter relies on her speed and trickery to best her opponents. She knows all the weak spots of the body, and she never lets a fight drag out-- she ends it quickly.

Personality: She's very wise and very perceptive. She's good at reading motives and seeing through plots, and very quick and decisive when it comes to making choises. But generally, she loves the peace of Lupin Pack, loves to play and frolic in the fields, and has a very big soft spot for pups. She's known for being affectionate and trustworthy.
She's quick to love and slow to hate, but she has very little tolerance for rude behavior, and she disapproves of those who flaunt or abuse their authority. Those who are on her bad side best be wary. She has ways to get back at them- and it's not always the way they expect.

History: She was seporated from her family as a pup, and was forced to raise herself. When she was two years old she was adopted into Lupin Pack by Falcon, who was Alfa at the time. Winter worked under her for a few years, training to be Vita, but she soon grew discontent with the way the pack was being run. She challenged Falcon for her rank and succeeded by detirmination and luck. Now she continues to lead the pack, despite how small it has become.

Accepted Biographies Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7nqltE20TakigQpAhdezfxgUJedVJBUr_U5laNvgcOUTSa5kD
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue80/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue40/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Name: Starsguard

Nickname: Stars

Mate: Ah, I think none.

Family: Died in a fire, but (like Witner) considers Evergreen, Winter, and Brillare to be her family.

Species: Alaskan Tundra wolf

Appearance: She's a medium sized wolf, with silky black and white fur, the white is on her face, chest,  tip of her tail, and on her back left foot. She has dark, foresty green eyes.

Senses: She has a horrible sense of smell, but makes it up with her hearing. Her eyesight is normal.

Personality: She is very loyal to Lupin Pack, nothing will ever change that. She's kind and trustworthy and tries to be optimistic. She is sometimes short-tempered, and protective.

Celestial: Celestial is a spirit, she's like other's demons. She is a large golden wolf with blue spirals, and rarely  takes control.

History: She lived with her family until a fire swept through Ristle Valley (completely made up) . She believes her Aunt might has escaped the fire. Shortly after the fire was when she met Celestial. Falcon found her when she was still Lupin Alfa, raised her in Lupin Pack, and has been their ever since. 

Accepted Biographies Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRadeHXCPRKnHaRFkwa_DnBJhWcLRhV14LGhLSbFKtQdd0uNJ3H

Just pretend she has green eyes in that picture!

Last edited by Starsguard on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:23 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Just editing)
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue55/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue22/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Name:Weasel

Pack: DeathWhisper

Eye color: Sharp, hawk-like yellow

Fur color: Deep, near black brown. No markings.

Extra description: A sly, scarily wide smile filled with sharp teeth is almost always spread across long, narrow muzzle. Her ears are long and pointed, and while she is fairly tall, she has very thin legs. She has a strange, lazy accent and a husky "hyeh hyeh hyeh" laugh.

Family: unknown. She was raised by a pack of mercenary wolves, who trained her in infiltration and assassination, but was abandoned after having been wounded in a fight with a bear.

Personality: Weasel is a pathological lier, and obsessively compulsively lies about trivial things not worth lying about. Even obvious things like the color of someones eyes, or whether she is in a pine forest or not. She has gotten better about it recently though, and while she still slips up, she mostly hides her own feelings now. She is very thankful for the treatment the SoulWatchers provided her when she had been abandoned, and feels a deep debt is owed them. Outwardly, she jokes, quips, and laughs at the expense of others. Her sarcasm and mystical fourth wall sense are impeccable...

Brief History: Weasel was raised by a pack of mercenaries: The Yîn Kage. Warriors for hire, in exchange for land or food, The Yîn Kage fought other wolves battles, and performed assassinations in cold blood. Weasel was a prodigious agent. She infiltrated the target's pack, pretending to be an abandoned pup, and gained the target's trust, then assassinated them in the night and fled, leaving no sign of her existence. One day, while following the trail of a wolf who had fled a battle, she was attacked by a bear and was wounded. Winter and Silver helped her without a thought, even though the Yîn abandoned her.

Several months later, after her recovery, she received a message from the Yîn inviting her back into their ranks. She debated, then left in secret. The events that transpired afterwards, were terrible and treacherous. Weasel, one of the only wolves left alive at the end of this hidden chapter, resolutely decided that, worse than anything, she was at fault for leaving kind wolves when she owed them, and returned to the SoulWatcher's valley.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Name: Brillare

Fur: Brillare has a shiny white coat. It soft and fluffy. Easy to fall asleep in or against. Is thick for protection.

Nose: Brillare has a lil black nose.

Other stuff: She has long slender legs, made for running. Her tail is long and curves up at the top from being a hybrid. Her ears are kinda small, but also curve. Her eyes are a light, icy blue. They have darker shades that outline the pupil and iris of her eye. Muzzle is also slender, and curves up ever so slightly. You wouldn't be able to tell unless you look close.

Mate: None

Pups: None

Pack: Titans and kinda The Lupins. I am loyal to both....

Family: Winter, Stars, and Evergreen will always be my mothers. Well, adopted mother. Even though i left that pack.

Personality and Voice: I am a funny, cheerful wolf. It doesn't take a lot to upset me. I have a slight Irish/Scottish accent. I am overprotective of my family and friends. And can feel threatened quickly.

History: Mother was a husky, Father wolf. Mother died giving birth to me, and my father gave me up. Didn't want me:( Lived on my own until i wandered into Watchers territory. Winter found me, claimed me....so.......yeah. Those girls living in the Lupin pack became my new mothers until i left to be with Akkero,*No longer with us...* who belongs to the Titans. So....that pretty much some up how I became to be.

Last edited by Brillare on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue30/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Name: Dakota
Eye color: His eyes are very unusual for a wolf, they are dark purple, both of them having about the same color of amethysts, no true explaination why.
Accent: Russian with a hint of German, making whenever he says something like 'This' would come out as 'Zis'. Meaning he has a slight trouble with saying the 'Th' sound and replacing it with 'Z'.
Fur: His fur is snow white with no other markings than a small splotch of black on his nose, the fur is about the same length as a german shepard's and is increadibly soft, no real explination why but it just is, making him the perfect wolf to just lean against and fall asleep.
Wolf body: Could easely stand taller than a fully grown saint benard by quite a few inches and he is quite musclar, though it's not too visible.
Tail: About the same as a german shepard's.
Pack: Titan's Pack
Family: Mother: Deceased | Father: Deceased | Brother: Kanzi - Unknown
Pups: None
Personality: Shy, calm, kind, gentle, careing, protective when it comes to his friends, he can seem a bit intimidating without trying to be, prefers not to fight. A bit soft for a male wolf but he can't help it, he could never harm anyone unless he had a reason to, probably not even if he did have a reason.

History: Dakota has been traveling for mostly his entire life, he has very feint memories of his parents and family but nothing much more than how they looked, they both looked like him, though he did have a brother, but he doesn't have any more memories than that, he doesn't even know if he is alive. There is one thing he is for sure though, his parents are dead... They were both killed when a bear went beserk on the pack, they tried to protect him and his brother but it costed their lives, Dakota and his brother were hiding in the den, both watched as their mother fell to the ground lifelessly with her throat ripped open, her eyes empty but staring right into Dakota's eyes. Their father broke down next, unable to keep up with the bear's attacks and he was taken for the same fate, his father slumped to the ground next to mother and the bear ran off it's own way, ignoring both Dakota and his brother. The following night as Dakota woke up, his brother was gone, he followed the remaining scent but it ended in the woods, from then on he had been alone, not knowing where his brother was and had lived off of the small animals he could find, some nights not eating at all. Dakota lived in the woods until now, he decided to take off and see the rest of the mysterious world, but what had happened next had not been expected...

Extras: Dakota has had a very 'dark' past, many things that had happened then still pain him today and he mostly refuses to talk about it.
If you were to mention anything or even ask about his parents or brother, he wouldn't give an answer unless you were someone he really trusted.
Seeing those who are mates pain him inside in ways that he didn't know were possible. While he had lived in russia, he had come across a female in which he fell in love with, though the love was short lived as he saw her burn in a great fire that occured only a few weeks after they had been together. He today looks for a wolf who would be suitible to become his mate and relieve him of his every day pains of feeling lonely and abandoned.
He would do anything for a friend in need, even give his own life because he feels that he has no meaning to live anymore and would rather save the life of a friend than have to go through a long life of suffering and lonelyness.
Overall, Dakota is one of the softest wolves that you will ever come across, both on the inside and out but he can be very intimidating if you don't get onto his good side.

Last edited by Dakota on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:13 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Just adding a few details here and there. Fixed a few minor spelling errors.)
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue20/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Name: Denelli *Den-Elle*
Pup(s): None!
Pack: Titans
Description: Fur is a jet-black sort of color. Is long and smooth, fur sort of curls at the tips. Has long, lanky legs. Tail has a white tip at the end, for un-known reasons. Is not a hybrid, So it is unknown why I have that tip. Has a smooth, lullaby-ish voice. I get that voice from my mother, just so you know! Despite the long legs, is quite small. No, not Winter small. Just small.

Personality: Is calm and soothing, like my voice! But….has a sharp tongue. But tends to hold back her rude comments to others.

Likes: Likes berries and snow and Rain, as well as Hunting.
Dislikes: Fakes, bossy pants and big-shot wannabes.

Family: Mom: Dead
Father: Dead
Brother(s): Dead
Sister(s): Marida: Gone..not dead…just…gone! Me and Her are not related with blood. Azalea: Is alive and Well, Related with blood.
Other family members: Just the whole Soulwatcher’s group. They’ve been there for me, and I am grateful.

Past: As a pup, my pack was…well…a great lil pack. My mother was wise and kind, my Father stern and yet caring. My brothers were older, so they thought they were better then me. Picked on me and taunted me. But despite all that, they were the greatest brothers a wee lil she-wolf could have! Then, two days after my lil sister Azalea was born, a virus struck. Everyone…turned on everyone. Their eyes were wild and foam dripped out of their muzzles. My mother protected me and Azalea. But..she too turned. But right before she did, she yelled at me to take the pup and run. I indeed do so, And had raised Azalea. Then, I found the Soulwatchers pack of wolves! Everyone was kind and helpful, but it was Marida who took me in right away! We became best friends, then we thought of each other as Sisters! Then…she left…and here I am now!
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue60/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue100/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Name: Gemini
Pack: Soul Watchers
Eye Color: A hypnotic orange left eye and a cobalt blue right eye
Fur Color: A deep obsidian color mixed with grays
Extra Description: Scars line his body, showing signs of courage and valor while memories are held within them also. A long slash runs from the top of his eye down to his chest.
Family:
Silence~ The only one I could forever love, the one who I cried days and nights for, the one who held me together. My soulmate<3
Salvation~ Daughter
Spirit~ Sister In Law
Activeness: 10/10
Personallity: Natural Leader, Intellectual, Courageous, Loving, Kind unless pissed off then Angry, Violent, Hostile, Uncontrolable.
Short History:

He was born in a Royal Family where his family was killed in a pack ambush on a hunt. He was with five other members while the other pack died but soon those members died as well. He lived out of the group and grew into a strong leader.

Months passed and he began searching for a home, a pack, and a family. He fell into place in Soulwatchers, where he had just met the pack.

He went to the Grand Alpha and lifted her up to carry her up the mountain, little did he know that he was in love.

He mated The Grand Alfa and loved her with everything until Salvation's birth. He was gone, broken in two by a tough battle. He struggled and died on Feb. 6 but was revived. In the wild he nourished himself back to life.

By a miracle he was united with his love and precious daughter. What his death day took from him was the love of his life and a daughter whom he barely knew. Death took him but his love pulled him into life and brought him back to Silence.

There will never be a day without Silence now, and forever I will love her.

Poems for My love:

If not for you, I wouldn’t know
What true love really meant.
I’d never feel this inner peace;
I couldn’t be content.
If not for you, I’d never have
The pleasures of romance.
I’d miss the bliss, the craziness,
Of love’s sweet, silly dance.
I have to feel your tender touch;
I have to hear your voice;
No other one could take your place;
You’re it; I have no choice.
If not for you, I’d be adrift;
I don’t know what I’d do;
I’d be searching for my other half,
Incomplete, if not for you.

How did this miracle happen
That we're so very blessed,
So close…and more contented,
Than I ever would have guessed.
I never thought that I
Could spend each precious minute
With just one special person
And find happiness within it.
I've learned so much from you
About loving, sharing, giving;
I know if I hadn't met you,
I wouldn't be really living.
We're facing life together;
We're handling joy and sorrow;
I'm glad you're on my side,
Whatever comes tomorrow.
You're my perfect partner,
Sweet lover, trusted friend.
We're safe within our love,
A love that will never end.

When I think of you, you fill my mind;
There’s no more thinking room I find.
I’ve never had such thoughts before;
I’m lost in you, whom I adore.
I think no more of mundane things,
Like common pleasures that living brings.
I just think of you, and I’m filled with dreams;
To keep your love fills all my schemes.

Last edited by Gemini on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add love)
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue82/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue68/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Name: Falcon.
Mate: Fury
Pups: Yeah...they left.
Kin: None.
Forms: Ice Guardian.
Description of Form: My coat is pure white and I have wings.
Personality: Smart, kind, caring and wise. But...If you are a Stranger or you hurt one of her friends...Run, just run.
Description: She is tall, actually the tallest, her coat is pure orange but her snout is black, her sock markings on her legs are black and the tip of her tail is white. She has a black mane that grows bangs that cover her right eye that is blind and scarred over.
Pack: The Watchers Pack.
Jobs: Keeping Intruders and Demons out of SoulWatchers while checking in on everyone.
Past: Lets start with my Father was pure evil. But his Relationship with his Mate, Celestial, was pretty odd. He was a Demon and she was an Angel. But Celestial wasn't even his true Mate. His true Mate was Shard, another Demon. He just used Celestial to hunt and clean his fur. But I did come along and Celestial gave birth to me, alone, in an extremly cold Den under the brightest Full Moon. Unfourtonatly, Shard was around and killed Celestial after she gave Birth. About to kill me as well, the swiftest Fox came in and clawed her stomach, giving a wound to be treated immediately. With that, she left.
This Fox was named Soul. And she was so kind and loving. Her kits had just died so she had milk for me. Anyways, in order for Me and Soul to survive, The young Fox took Me and ran off.
I stayed with her until I was 1, and I was supposed to stay with her much longer but sadly, she died of Cancer. That left me in solitude, welcoming to any wolf that came. Around the time I turned 2, 1 wolf did come.
His name was Slash...He was so kind..Brave...We did have kids. Ren and Naomi. Everything was perfect. Until that fateful day...He was quick to tell me. He said to me, " Falcon..I tried to save them but they were swept away. Ren and Naomi drowned."
I healed my heart after a Month and wanted to start over again with Slash. But...Something was different. One day he asked me to follow him into a Wolf's Territory. I said it was suicidal but I followed.
Only to find out it was HIS Pack. I was surprised but then I realized I was Leader as well. So we ruled together for about a Week but then I saw some sightings of his wolves murdering innocents. Right away I told Slash but he just laughed and asked for 2 wolves to be brought forward. A young Female and her Pup. Terrorized. And, in a flash, killed by Slash. I didn't understand any of it so I ran like hell.
But he caught me just a day after. He drew his claws and slashed my right eye, blinding it. I kicked back with a heavy blow, breaking his ribs. I left him alone and dashed off, so mixed up...
2 Months later I found SoulWatchers and 1 wolf brought me back to my senses. Silence. She made me Alpha of The Lupin pack, I made friends with newcomers and I also became a very close friend of Silence's.
When I was wandering, I stumbled into an Ice cave. There, my Mothers Spirit appeared. Her words were so soft and soothing...She presented me with a Sapphire necklace and said "You are the Guardian of ice...This amulet will keep your powers..." I accepted the duty and went on with my life.
Time was much better. I learned fantastic skills of fighting and also was able to train members in my Pack. Winter, StarsGuard and EverGreen. They were the main wolves around.
Around this time I met a Falcon named Dusk when I was travelling away for a break from leading. She saved my life from an ambush. When we returned to SoulWatchers, Slash had returned...He killed Dusk. It angered me so much, I murdered him. It was better that way...
When I turned 3, a handsome young Male entered the Land. His name was Hawk. He was dazed and certainly needed help with his Demon. I was one to help. But he joined Flame's Pack, for Flame was his Brother.
A little bit later, a treacherous drought came. The wolves had to move. During the move, I couldn't keep myself together and I had hallucinations. After I realized they were fake, I ran into a cave, embarrassed and would not come out for anybody. Except for Hawk. He talked me out of it and a little bit later, we became Mates and he joined my pack.
Life in SoulWatchers was perfect...But one of my great friends, Winter, felt...Ignored. Like I was not meeting expectations as a Leader. So, she challenged me. I accepted and we did fight... But I couldn't kill my friend so I surrendered.
Right after the fight, that same day, my Kids appeared. They were not dead! Slash had lied and sent them off before! I was over-joyed...But Hawk didn't like the fact I had a past Mate. He left me. He left SoulWatchers and never returned.
I missed Hawk but the presence of Ren and naomi filled my soul...And I also became a Watcher in the Watchers pack.
A new Male entered SoulWatchers. He was a very confused wolf at that. He said his name was Fury... A Female named Marida was extremely kind to him in. They became Mates soon after.
Me and Fury found out we were Brother and Sister. Infact, another Wolf named Razor was also my Brother. Yet...Razor and his Mate sort of began to want to leave. And they did.
Unfourtanetley, Marida passed away long after. Everyone was sad and heart broken. She was a good friend of mine.
Fury was very different. He wanted to die many times, each time someone saved him. I saved him a few times, and I could see he was beginning to fall for me. But I didn't go into it...Until much later.
I did become his new mate. I wanted to try one last time to have a mate. And it went well.
Years passed, until I turned 5. I did fear of ageing any more so I talked with the Heavens. They said they would keep my state of age 5, no matter how many years go by. So...Truly I'm 6 but I look 5.
Anyways, just a little while ago my Kids left to find another Pack. And Fury drifts around but rarely comes to see me. So it's just me and my friends once more. And I am not going to change it again...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Name: Kai,

Wolf Species: Timber/Grey wolf,

Fur Color: A brownish black color,

Eye Color: An Ember color with some flicks of Hazel and Green,

Markings: None,

Scars: None,

Personality: Kai inherits her mother's personality [Kanae], Is a sweet, kind hearted she wolf. Love all. is respectful and sometimes blabbles on and on. That is, if you can get her to talk. At sometimes she can be shy and won't talk but once you get her going so won't stop,

History: She's was conceived, She's now in the womb,

Family: Kanae ~ Mother ~ Alive.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi! Names Loki and this is my Bio!

Name: Loki, (Low-key)
Fur color: Is a dark brown with black patches.
eye color: Is a deep shade a brown
Family: Mother: Kanae (Alive)
Father: I dunno(Dead Or Alive)
Sister: Kai(Alive)
Pack: I dunno
personality: Unlike my mother, i'm not afraid to speak my mind. I'm not exactly shy, nor out-going and all that. I'll talk, just not....blabber like Kanae tends to and such.
History: Uh...I was just born! So, how da hayhay am I supposed to tell you my history? When I don't have one, only a future!
Back to top Go down
Kayga

Kayga

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:00 pm

Name:Kayge

Eyes: Is a dark blue

Language: Speaks German fluently. Kayge isn't sure how she grew to speak it, but she does. She speaks English as well, but it's mainly German.

description: Fur is a thick, red and black color. Long ears and a pointed snout. Looks much like her mother..and her mother was indeed, a fox. Fur is soft and prickly at the same time...weird huh? Tail is long and poofy.

Speicies: 50% red fox 50% grey wolf

History: Scietist wanted to see if they could make a new kinda wolf breed. So they took a female fox, a male wolf, and planted the male's sperm cell *Sad ehhh* into the female fox. After they were sure the female was pregnant, they let her free. They had a tracker on her, so they'd know her every movement. The female fox knew there was something wrong with what she carried in her womb, but ignored that fact as she settled in adn made a nest for her young. After what seemed like decades, the fox gave birth to a litter of five. only two of the pups survived. days went on and the mother fox fed her young, only they seemed to want more milk then they were supposed to. As winter came, Mother fox soon became greatly illed and past on, ;leaving two fox hybrids alone. She did name them though. Kayge and Remma. both females. Remma was the oldest of the two. Both pups could barely walk, and needed milk desperatly. When the humans found out Female fox died, they assumed the litter had died with her, so they went away and began a new experiment. Sadly, Remma died of starvation. Kayge lived on, finally began to walk and went in search for her mother. She didn't know waht she looked like or what to look for, but she looked. Having nearly died from being snatched up by hawks and other predators, Kayge stopped her adventure and hid in an abandoned burrow. She's hunry, and very thin. After a day, a neighboring pack scented her and dug up the hole. Being a runt as she was, they left her be. Kayge cried, wanting a mother. She wanted milk and a family! Kayge is now wandering..well more like on the run from a hawk that seems to want her badly. Everywhere she went it was there, swooping down with outstretched talons. That hawk wasn't going to give up until it had that very small little fox hybrid. So as you can see, Kayge's past is long and sad. But maybe...her future won't be...?

Family: All dead....except her father...but she never knew her father so...what good does that do?

Pack: None

(NOW, Kayge's adult look...she's smirking her sly smirk! O.O)

Accepted Biographies Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFVSmpa6zy-v9XJDPkSL2s1st4lKplVg7FiaP9z_gtWcVj3_SMgA
Back to top Go down
Water Reed

Water Reed

Location : Either sitting on mai fluff-ball friends, boxin' roos, or being wild and free!

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 60%
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Water & Reed || Your Unlikely Protecters   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:51 am

Water & Reed

Name: Water Reed, known as Reed

Pack: I told you, I'm a wanderer, I could never stay in the one place (to be Watcher)

Friends/Family: Not even one anymore.

Vocal: She has a australian accent mixed in with a few others. You might hear her say "G'day Mate!" and leave other wolves completely confused.

Scent: It's mainly roses but a earthy scent is there too. She also has a sweet scent, like cotton candy. She also carries many scents from her travels, but that is her main smell.

Eye Colour: No one really knows, it's mostly black but sometimes in the light it seems a different colour, and every time it changes

Fur Colour: It's base is cream and the back is light brown and tan. But in the winter she malts and gets a thicker pelt which is a darker brown.

Personality: I'm a open book, really. But you'll have to find this one out for yourself though. Life is that simple, my friend.

Demon's Name: Water Lilly, known as Water

Demon's Gender: Unknown but seems female

Demon's Scent: It's extremely faint since she's a spirit, but it's olives

Demon's Looks: A simple cyan and white demon, she looks of a arctic fox the size of a dire wolf. But her eyes glow olive.

Demon's Personality: She's the mirror of Reed, only that she's her great grand mother. Her personality too, you'll have to find out.

Extra/Other: Water can slip into Reed's body at anytime causing her to do crazy things. Oh, and they both have crazy kick but skills and hunting talents! And Reed is a wolf ninja... ._.

Summed Up || Skills

Speed: She can run at 80 kilometers per hour, almost as fast as a cheetah! || 10/10
Strength: She’s stronger than the average female but nowhere near as strong as a male || 5\10
Size: She’s a bit taller than a german shepard || 7/10
Experience: She’s fast to think but not the smartest || 6/10
Endurance: Very, thanks to training from her aches and pains || 7/10
Stealth: She’s as hard to find as a ghost || 9\10
Swimming: She’s like a dolphin and can reach speeds up to 60 kilometers || 8/10
Climbing: She can climb a tree in seconds || 7/10
Jumping: She can jump a few meters but not as far as some || 4/10
Eyesight: She can’t see very well, mostly because everything is blurry || 2/10
Hearing: She’s pretty good at picking up the faintest sounds || 5/10
Sniffing: She can pick up very faint scents but she isn’t near as good as some || 6/10
Instincts: She can do things without knowing it so, yes || 6/10

Accepted Biographies Samurai_Wolf_Anim___Read_desc__by_BarkBack

This is short, sweet and simple...
Life is too if you look at it plainly...

Last edited by Water Reed on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : I edited some things, added some things and fixed some things. I like perfection!)
Back to top Go down
http://the-five-souls-pack.forumotion.com/
Madarao
Taurus
Taurus
Madarao

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:36 am

(Never posted mine... well here it is)

Name: Madarao

Pack: Death Whisper pack

Family: Diane (Mother: died) Thunder (father: Abandoned him)

Species: Full Artic wolf

Appearance: A fully white wolf with a dragon necklace that was given to him as a pup when she died,to protect him. the dragon it'self is blue crystal (he doesn't know what kind)

History: He was born in a deadly area at the opposite side of the death Whisper pack's territory... he was the runt of the 3 pups that were born. there was Gintora,Zeno and Madarao. Gintora died of a diease and only Zeno and Madarao was still alive,barely though. Diane loved her surviving pups like nothing else in her world. However a huge black wolf (Not Silence) came to them searching for a meal and attacked their mother. The battle took hours until the black wolf finally got her down and took the meat that they had leftover. Zeno was scared to get to see his mother but Madarao raced to her side. He licked his mother and she looked to him with a smile and gave him her necklace of a dragon and said it would protect him from anything that dares to hurt her little pup. Madarao puts her paw over him and sleeps there for awhile until her warm body turns to cold. It was then that Zeno headed toward the Lupin pack and Madarao headed toward the Death whisper pack. Sitting Wolf

Demon's name: Kiba

demon's gender: male

demon's species: Lupus Draconis (wolf-dragon)

Last edited by Madarao on Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wasn't done)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Faolan is BACK!!!!!    Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:58 am

Name- Soul

Sex- Male

Revaluation - 2 years

Eternal Matrimony- Starsguard, I love this girl to death. And I will love her until her heart stops beating:))))

Appearance- Deep grey fur with some obsidian in it. Almost crimson colored orange eyes.

Offspring- none

Wanted Rank- Somewhere beside Starsguard

Pack- Lupin?

Demon Name- Oriax

Demon Description- pure ebony wolf, with sharp claws and sharp fangs with venom in them. Venom is fatal, often results in death. Her grow twice his size and his eyes turn crimson red. Can't step on holy grounds, and never exposes himself in the sunlight.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Name: Culinary "Cullen" Hailstorm.

Family:

Nero - Brother

Natahhan - Brother

Dano - Brother

Kodiak - Brother

Kyne - Brother

Secret - Sister

Venus - Mother

Crime - Father

Species: 100% Eastern Dire Wolf, The largest dire wolf specie out there. (Second is northern dire wolf)

Appearance: A pure white wolf. Long, Slender legs tower over you, and thick white fur blocks your face. In other words, He's huge. His smile is rarely seen,but you can just get lost in his wonderful gaze, making you feel comforted when around him. He is not the best of males. He is very serious, Almost always with a strait face. He loves pups, However. He is never really there. Just an 'illusion' almost. He is gentle, When it comes to his pack- in the least.

History: Cullen was born to family of fools. They never seemed to be serious. Cullen was tthe only wolf that really was serious in his family. He never like to joke around. He constantly was away, Fighting with other wolves, or attempting to hunt. Soon, He had gone too far. He traveled far and long, Without a care about getting lost. He faced many troubles, Including a bear nearly tearing himself to shreds back when he was a pup. He stayed like that for years, because he was rather independent. He was very intelligent for his age, and so, He was a natural at surviving on his own! Nobody took him in. He was to wild to be loved. And that stayed that way, all until Were he is today. A serious, Yet gentle, Brute.

Demon's name: Laelaps {Lay-Laps)

Demon's gender: male

Demon Appearance: was a Greek mythological dog who never failed to catch what he was hunting. Laelaps looks like a normal choclate lab.

He is much, MUCH more.

Accepted Biographies !@UHSHFIFCXX
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Character sheet
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue75/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue87/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:39 am

Name: Blue
Pack: Titans
Eye Color: A Very Strong Gold
Fur Color: A Pure Black
Family: Crystal
Soulmate: Non
Personallity: Natural Leader, Courageous, Loving, Violent, Hostile, Boastful, Powerful
Short History: Im a Strong, Powerful wolf. When I was a pup I was Left to grow up on my own, As you can see I suceeded.My Father left before I was born .My mother (Agwang) favoried my younger brother (Thunder) more than anyone else. I was brought up by a red fox named Gordan who was like a brother to me. He thought me to Fight and be nice to other. But I mastered the art of hunting at the age of 12 months old (1 Year).

But When I was 3 years old Gordan died, He was injured by bigger wolf. And again I was left alone.I was forced to join a pack I didn't want to join. I was forced to murder other wolves. And one Mission I was delighted to do was kill Thunder, So i did it i Murdered Thunder in front of his mate and pups. Now i enjoy my Life as Magnam Pack Alpha Male with my friends.My Mother had 5 pups and I killed 1 and now Im on the search for the other 3 and my Father .Dead or Alive.
There I was 1 Full Year later. My Sister Krystal Have been Found. STill Huting for the others. But One afternoon I bumbed into a Older Wolf. Strolling along the river. And he Grabbed me Hugging me Thanking the Lord. I got Argraveted and pushed him off. He said to me "I Have been Looking for you for the last 4 years," He said. I Asked him "Who are You". He Said " Blue Im Your Father". We talked for a long while. And We went on our own Journey. He Showed Up at my HQ 3 weeks later, Where He Had Died. He Was Just Waiting to See Me Before He Died. He Gave Me Some valuable information. WHich I can use in the Long Run.
The Information My Father shared with me Cause me to Transfigurate myself and train to become Big, And Better at what I do. My Body Has Taken a Disgusting Beating But All that is behind all I have now Is the Scars But That Nasty Past. Im Coming back to Fight those Evil which Lerks In Me.

The Transformation is Complete. Stronger, More Aggressive. Power Dwells In Me. I'm new. I Find Myself Under a Tree Meditating, For 5 Months. Its Strange, Because I was Not there, When I blacked out. New Thoughts Run across my Head, I Just Feel Smarter for some reason. The Good inner Spirit has Mixed with The Inner Bad (Blaze). I've Now learn to Calm Myself, To Use Blaze Only when I need Him. Now Im Smarter, Wiser, Stronger. Now Im On My Mission To Survive. Because I can't Remember if I was Doing a Task.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue41/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue69/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re:Everyones Bios.   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Accepted Biographies NematTimberWolf_lg
Name:Autumn
Pack:Looking
Mate:N/A Not looking
Family:N/A
Species:Timber Wolf/white wolf mix
Parents:Deceased more than likely

Appearance:A brown and light honey colored wolf with a white underbelly that spreads to her face and her legs.She is a tall magestic wolf with her fur seemingly sleek and her legs slender and strong for taking down prey.Autumn has a small muzzle.She also has dark amber eyes like her father.                        
              Personality:Autumn is quite a shy wolf normally staying on the outskirts when it comes to meeting other wolfs.But if its the other way around with the wolf coming to meet her she will be more than happy to always thinking that shes welcome there if she was greeted instead.Autumn will normally always listen to whatever orders are given unless she feels like its way out of paw for her.She's relaxed and laid back when things seem most safe.

History:When she was a pup her parents had left her in the den but never came back from a hunt.She waited for days on end hoping they would come back but the never did.So when she lost mostly all hope for them she left the den living on the grass and small rodents she caught.But whenever a bear or any other predator left a carcass of a caribou,elk,deer,or moose behind she would live off of that.But as she grew she had started going out farther and farther away from the territory she was familiar with.But as she went farther out she found a territory with 4 packs with in it.Autumn stayed there for a year before she felt like she had the courage to find a pack.                                                                                                                                                     Accepted Biographies Timber-Wolf" Accepted Biographies Timber-wolf-jim-cumming
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue70/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue72/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:13 am

Accepted Biographies Silver10

Accepted Biographies Silver11

Name: Silver

other Names: Sil, Silvy

Species: Asian Tundra Wolf

Origin: Homeland - Tibet, birth place - Japan

Pack: Death Whisper

Mate: Left...

eye colour: golden-green speckled

physical Appereance: Silver is a rather big and intimidating Alas, who came from the snowy mountains of Tibet. She has a thick white coat with hints of silver all over it (espeicially on her underbelly). It can also start  to shimmer if light happens to fall on it. The fur on her neck and torso is pretty long while her legs are quite short furred and rough. Her legs however, are strong and filled with muscles which she has gained on her long Travel. She was born with Neapel yellow (golden) eyes but in the past years they turned into a more golden-greenish mix also known as Lime-golden. Silver has pretty pointy ears wich mostly stay straight up to the sky.

Markings: A blurry Image of a black Yang Symbol on each shoulder, a black-tipped tail, her underbelly is almost completely silver

Personality: Silver is quite the protective type and would always figh or stand up for her pack mates and friends. In the past years she has gained a lot of wisdom and experience while living in the Soul watchers pack. She´s always helpful and loves to give others advice if they need it. Silver can be both extremely calm if the situation allows her to and impatient in certain unpleased moments. The huge Obsession she has with pups only occured because of the loss of her very own son Sage. Since then she always had the urge to adopt and/or interact with every pup she saw. With other words, her mother instincts are maxed and she wants to be seen as a carrying parent aswell. Silver has her moments of depression when she thinks about her former mate Flame. He abandoned his pack, Silver and his son. Simply left like a foolish Coward and Silver will never ever forgive him for that.  She has encountered many gruesome and awful things in her life and there´s almost nothing that could surprise her anymore. She has gotten fearless and has the strong will of an brave Alpha.

Ability(ies): Unlimited Staminia. Silver can run for an incredibly long time without dwarfing her energy but ONLY if she doesnt increase her Speed. She has no Problem with big Travels and is very experienced in this category since she managed to travel from Tibet to Greece. Her weight is a big Advantage when fighting bigger opponents or during hunting. She clings on the flesh like a limpet, doesnt let go and makes herself extremely heavy so the enemy slows down and gets tired by the additional load. However, sometimes this isnt enough in order to bring down an Opponent so Silver sometimes uses special techniques like e. g. so called, cutting attacks in order to achieve success. With a special movement, her fangs will slice through, when correctly attached, through the surface. This attack could lead to an instant death, depending on which part of the Body is getting hit e.g. a direct cut between the eyes. Silver´s sense of smell isnt better like any other but her sense of hearing is highly developed, making it able for her to hear the faintest noises which are quite a distance away from her. She´s also able to locate presences and can even analyse to whom it belongs...that means aslong as this creature has a Soul. Silver has inherited most of her fighting abilities from her ancestors which were known as Shinobies (Ninja´s)

Weaknesse(s): Sight. It´s also her main disadvantage when  fighting. The use of strong attacks cost her a large amount of her concentration and coordination and it´ll take a while for her to regain the Balance within her.

Likes: Her Pack, friends, Nature, Pups, fighting for justice and what´s right, Mythologie

Dislikes: boastful wolves, uncooperativness, goody-two shoes, Unfairness, senseless battles and anger

Precious ones:
Pack - Forest, Bane, Weasel, Madarao, Kayga
former mate - Flame (gone)
pup - Sage (deceased)
Sisters - drowned
Brother - Takeshi
Parents - not sure if dead or still alive

Inner Yokai: Goldeye

Secrets: Silver is a TAO wolf or with other words a servant of Nature. It´s her duty to make sure that the Balance within nature isnt getting disturbed. The many Spirits which represent naturual objects like the sun, Flora, Water and so on will lend Silver their powers including the basic, Restauration and destruction elements. She cant handle them very well tough because they dont belong to her but the Spirits are quite pleased with the way she uses them. Tao wolves are no angels and not immortal. Mother nature is only preventing them from dying as long as the new generation isnt born yet. Silver´s brother, Takeshi is a Tao wolf aswell but who knows where he is right now.

Past (short): A Long time ago, Silver was Born far away in a land named Japan. It was a beautiful place, full with exotic Flora and lots to eat. It was the time when wolf packs were still seen througout the whole land and not hunted down by any humans. Silver lived togehter with her whole Family in one of the largest bamboo forests in the Kytoto province. Her parents trained her at a very Young Age and told her about the many legends and stories which exist about her ancestors and mother nature itself. She had lots of friends in her puphood but they werent wolves. They mainly consisted of Tanukis (japanese racoon), foxes and even...humans. That means, one human. A human Girl who happened to have a big Passion for wolves. They played with eachother and spend a short part of their childhood together until....  One day Saki got murdered by a pair of adult humans beacause of uknowing reasons and since then life would never be the same. Now, lots of humans came and started to destroy forests and kill a large amount of animals which lived within. The pack had no other choice, they had to leave as quick as possible so they left Japan and travelled towards a new land nearby. Silver´s Family had to cross the great Waters tough and unfortunately all of her siblings drowned except of her brother, Takeshi. Their travlled across China and in the end settled down in Tibet. A few tibetan wolves joined the small Group and they´ve become a pack once again.  Then the time came when Silver´s parents finally decided that she should become the new Alpha but due to a traumatizing incident in the past, she refused to get such a high rank. She just couldnt bare the thought that she might hurt her pack mates someday and so she left her Family on a full moon night. Silver´s journey begun and she had travelled across the whole asian continent, wandered around in Europe for a while until her way lead her to the greece mountains. She was nearly dead when she arrived, hunger and Exhaustion was written in her eyes but luckily a Group of wolves came by and rescued her from the death. They accepted her into the pack and she has lived together with them ever since.

Silver´s Voice:

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Accepted Biographies Kyuubi_Wallpaper-807393

Name: Goldeye

other names: The Gold eyed

Species: Yokai - a Kyuubi no Kitsune (ninetailed demon fox)

Parents: Secret

The Looks:

Eye color: pure gold (do I acutally had to say that? -.-)

The fur: rough and slightly spiky, color is dirty-orange with red hints on it.

Physical Appereance: Goldeye´s body is a disgrace of nature itself. Nothing on her body seems naturual at all...nothing. Hard to believe that she´s actually a demon FOX! She´s very tall, taller than most demons due to her ridiciously long legs. Her deformed back might be one of the main reason why she looks slightly sick and breakable but this is the most miss leading image you could have of her. In fact, it´s some sort of trick. There were many who underestimated her because of her boney looking stature but under the skin layer lies a big number of muscles. Her torso is broad but goes extremely thin along the waist. It´s hard to tell if she has paws or hands since her fingers are strangely long...altough some say it could be her claws. Her hip bone is visible which also make her look pretty skinny. However, the most famous mark of her Body is her teasingly, broad grin and her incredibly huge nine tails which always sway around above her like dancing snakes.

Personality: Most demons are mostly described for being aggressive and constantly angry. Well...sure Goldeye doesnt like to start relationships with other beings and will, like so often, make them hate her by threatening them or scaring them off. There is much more about her persona tough than just being a Kaibutsu (monster). If something is a part of her then she shows a strange, unusual affection to it. Only happened once in her life tough...(Sage). During her time in Silver´s mind, Goldeye became calmer and thoughtfuller than she was formerly. Means that Goldeye doesnt just pop in and kill everything she sees (unless they´re really annoying). She isnt a follower to anybody...not even her own anger. However, she certainly has many moments where she falls in a rampage and has the desire to destroy everything around her. Besides that she can be very bossy and loves to talk in riddles.

Ability (ies): Goldeye has inherited most of her abilities from her ancestors which include every Basic power of  a regular Kyuubi no Kitsune. Kitsune´s are able to shapeshift and love to fool around with mostly humans so the form they shift into mostly are beautiful Young women. Tanuki´s also have the ability to Morph into other creatures but demon foxe´s have a naturual Talent for that. Goldeye is also very skilled with her paws since they look exactly like Hands and can also be used like one´s. However, despite from her inherited gens, there´s a Special power she still hasnt mastered yet. The control of the elements. She never learned it from her former Generation and it´s too late for her now to learn them in that Age she is. She may failed in mastering the elements but instead she posesses psychical powers and is an expert in that category. She can fool around with her victims minds, making them go insane or create illusions. These powers are rarely given to creatures on earth and could bring havoc and misery if they get into the wrong Hands...or paws.

Weakness(es): Yes even somebody like Goldeye has her weakspots and they´re quite obvious. Many of her victims tough dont see them because of her irritating appereance or dont even dare to attack it of too much fear.  A few weakspots have already been exposed in the past by the Soul watchers wolf and if you hit those, you could gain a sudden victory over the Kyuubi. I hope you still remember those certain spots...

Allies: Silence and Gemini (sort of...)

Foes: Who isnt? Her main enemies tough are Winter and Falcon.

The Dark oni form: Yes, even that weird, twisted Thing of a Fox has a special form. It only happens when her powers are on the low Point and she´s to weak to defend herself. Her fur will turn into a wine redish, mist like substance which will make it impossible for her opponents to cling on her. A Skeleton, which is indeed her own Skeleton, will cover her body and act as some sort of Armor to her. It may not be possible to hurt her but she wont be able to attack or touch others aswell. She´ll only irritate her victims by summoning strong gusts of wind which she blows straight towards them. However, she has one weakspot in this form which, when exposed, will turn Goldeye back to normal
[/size]

Last edited by Silver on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue82/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue68/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Name: Falcon.
Mate: Fury
Pups: Ren and Naomi (Gone) Nova and Roy (Unborn).
Kin: None.
Forms: Ice Guardian.
Description of Form: My coat is pure white and I have wings.
Personality: Smart, kind, caring and wise. But...If you are a Stranger or you hurt one of her friends...Run, just run.
Description: She is tall, actually the tallest, her coat is pure orange but her snout is black, her sock markings on her legs are black and the tip of her tail is white. She has a black mane that grows bangs that cover her right eye that is blind and scarred over.
Pack: The Watchers Pack.
Jobs: Keeping Intruders and Demons out of SoulWatchers while checking in on everyone.

Past: Lets start with my Father was pure evil. But his Relationship with his Mate, Celestial, was pretty odd. He was a Demon and she was an Angel. But Celestial wasn't even his true Mate. His true Mate was Shard, another Demon. He just used Celestial to hunt and clean his fur. But I did come along and Celestial gave birth to me, alone, in an extremly cold Den under the brightest Full Moon. Unfourtonatly, Shard was around and killed Celestial after she gave Birth. About to kill me as well, the swiftest Fox came in and clawed her stomach, giving a wound to be treated immediately. With that, she left.
This Fox was named Soul. And she was so kind and loving. Her kits had just died so she had milk for me. Anyways, in order for Me and Soul to survive, The young Fox took Me and ran off.
I stayed with her until I was 1, and I was supposed to stay with her much longer but sadly, she died of Cancer. That left me in solitude, welcoming to any wolf that came. Around the time I turned 2, 1 wolf did come.
His name was Slash...He was so kind..Brave...We did have kids. Ren and Naomi. Everything was perfect. Until that fateful day...He was quick to tell me. He said to me, " Falcon..I tried to save them but they were swept away. Ren and Naomi drowned."
I healed my heart after a Month and wanted to start over again with Slash. But...Something was different. One day he asked me to follow him into a Wolf's Territory. I said it was suicidal but I followed.
Only to find out it was HIS Pack. I was surprised but then I realized I was Leader as well. So we ruled together for about a Week but then I saw some sightings of his wolves murdering innocents. Right away I told Slash but he just laughed and asked for 2 wolves to be brought forward. A young Female and her Pup. Terrorized. And, in a flash, killed by Slash. I didn't understand any of it so I ran like hell.
But he caught me just a day after. He drew his claws and slashed my right eye, blinding it. I kicked back with a heavy blow, breaking his ribs. I left him alone and dashed off, so mixed up...
2 Months later I found SoulWatchers and 1 wolf brought me back to my senses. Silence. She made me Alpha of The Lupin pack, I made friends with newcomers and I also became a very close friend of Silence's.
When I was wandering, I stumbled into an Ice cave. There, my Mothers Spirit appeared. Her words were so soft and soothing...She presented me with a Sapphire necklace and said "You are the Guardian of ice...This amulet will keep your powers..." I accepted the duty and went on with my life.
Time was much better. I learned fantastic skills of fighting and also was able to train members in my Pack. Winter, StarsGuard and EverGreen. They were the main wolves around.
Around this time I met a Falcon named Dusk when I was travelling away for a break from leading. She saved my life from an ambush. When we returned to SoulWatchers, Slash had returned...He killed Dusk. It angered me so much, I murdered him. It was better that way...
When I turned 3, a handsome young Male entered the Land. His name was Hawk. He was dazed and certainly needed help with his Demon. I was one to help. But he joined Flame's Pack, for Flame was his Brother.
A little bit later, a treacherous drought came. The wolves had to move. During the move, I couldn't keep myself together and I had hallucinations. After I realized they were fake, I ran into a cave, embarrassed and would not come out for anybody. Except for Hawk. He talked me out of it and a little bit later, we became Mates and he joined my pack.
Life in SoulWatchers was perfect...But one of my great friends, Winter, felt...Ignored. Like I was not meeting expectations as a Leader. So, she challenged me. I accepted and we did fight... But I couldn't kill my friend so I surrendered.
Right after the fight, that same day, my Kids appeared. They were not dead! Slash had lied and sent them off before! I was over-joyed...But Hawk didn't like the fact I had a past Mate. He left me. He left SoulWatchers and never returned.
I missed Hawk but the presence of Ren and naomi filled my soul...And I also became a Watcher in the Watchers pack.
A new Male entered SoulWatchers. He was a very confused wolf at that. He said his name was Fury... A Female named Marida was extremely kind to him in. They became Mates soon after.
Me and Fury found out we were Brother and Sister. Infact, another Wolf named Razor was also my Brother. Yet...Razor and his Mate sort of began to want to leave. And they did.
Unfourtanetley, Marida passed away long after. Everyone was sad and heart broken. She was a good friend of mine.
Fury was very different. He wanted to die many times, each time someone saved him. I saved him a few times, and I could see he was beginning to fall for me. But I didn't go into it...Until much later.
I did become his new mate. I wanted to try one last time to have a mate. And it went well.
Years passed, until I turned 5. I did fear of ageing any more so I talked with the Heavens. They said they would keep my state of age 5, no matter how many years go by. So...Truly I'm 6 but I look 5.
Anyways, just a little while ago my Kids left to find another Pack.  

There came a time where Fury arrived, but in bad shape.  He lost his life but told me I was to have Pups very soon...
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue60/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Accepted Biographies Left_bar_bleue100/100Accepted Biographies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:40 pm

][•][ D E F I A N C E ' S  B I O G R A P H Y ][•][
                  Theme Song: Demons - Imagine Dragons

|•| N A M E |•|
                                        Defiance
                                 |•| G E N D E R |•|
                                           Male
                                     |•| A G E |•|
                                         7 Years
                                   |•| B R E E D |•|
                                        Dire Wolf
                            |•| C O M P A N I O N |•|
       Defiance' s most vital and beautiful gift from heaven, Silence. ❤
                                  |•| F A M I L Y |•|
       Silence[Companion], Salvation[Daughter], Spirit[Sister-In-Law], Silver[Sister-Like]
                                    |•| P A C K |•|
                                 The Soulwatchers
                                    |•| R A N K |•|
                                       Grand Alfa                        
                                  |•| C R U S H |•|
                 The essence of his very existence, Silence.
                            |•| A P P E A R A N C E |•|
        Defiance has a very compact frame with long length and structurally sturdy bones. His mandible is a power house of strength due to the massive size and broadness of the bone. Overall his skeleton is solid and can withhold any weight and any attacks. Defiance's epidermis is stained a brilliant and glossy shade of ivory, along with the very thick layers of his canvas and can resist attacks. His anatomy is made up of purely compacted muscles and dense tissue which make his appearance much more fear inducing than most wolves. His epidermis is also lined with blood from previous kills and fights which gives off a hellish glow as well. Defiance's right optic is a cold sapphire chrome equivalent to that of ice while his left optic is a cruel tangerine hue in which people say stares into your soul. Defiance has a very dominant stance along with a rough low tone that sounds of German origin. The scent of blood, flesh, and caustic trash is the aroma that Defiance carries with him. His smelling, hearing and eyesight is all tuned and hypersensitive due to the assassin like skills he has learned.
                            |•| P E R S O N A L I T Y |•|
       Defiance is a very cruel and remorseless character and does not share sympathy, kindness, or friendship with just anyone. He is a determined and well established killer, lacking in what people call courtesy and politeness towards "outsiders". If you get past the murdering side and establish trust, then kindness, mercy, Politeness, nobility, faith, and reliability is what he stands for. He can be very patient, forgiving, and thoughtful with his true friends. If he is betrayed or challenged he will give way to a blood thirsty beast. If you manage to get in his trust circle and possibly family circle, only protection and love will you see.

][•][ D E M O N ' S  B I O G R A P H Y ][•][
                  Theme Song: Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

|•| N A M E |•|
                                           Castiel
                              |•| A P P E A R A N C E |•|
         Castiel has a massively built structure like Defiance, but multiplied times 5 as the demon can grow up In size and strength. He is stained with a deep onyx hue and a left vacant ashen hued orb and blood-like crimson right orb. He has been marked with a large tribal tattoo across his left optic. Castiel also has a large growth in his claws and fangs which encase venom. He carries a very odd aroma of a medical room and the speech of a British origin. Castiel is part of a regal demon tribe in which kill out most other demons, Castiel is Ambassador of that group.
                           |•| C O M P A N I O N |•|
                               Blood, the beloved. ❤
                          |•| P E R S O N A L I T Y |•|
        Castiel is truly natured like Defiance, very dominant and cruel. He is rarely ever seen talking, but when he does it is very knowledge filled and rude. He can be very creepy and brutal, but will unleash hell unto his opposer if his companion is threaded, like Defiance would.
                                   |•| P O W E R |•|
         Castiel has the ability to inject venom, poison, or acid into the soul that dares near him. The poison can push a person to death with large amounts or to a coma with smaller amounts. The acid can eat away at the heart and veins but only if injected into the vena cava or other major veins. The venom can paralyze or put a victim into shock. Castiel has the ability to temporarily blind a person or deafen a victim. His fangs and claws grow 3 times their normal size to hold the three various injections which instantly refills after one injection.
                            |•| W E A K N E S S E S |•|
         Too much use; Loss of senses due to a major headache
                      Blood burns when bitten by opposer
                                       Headstrong
                             Medication blocks abilities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accepted Biographies   Accepted Biographies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accepted Biographies
Page 1 of 1