Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Summer Festivals: The Hunt

Go down 
+12
Falcon~
Gemini
Dakota Silverwind
Woylvesbane
Winter
Salvatioη
Starsguard
Autumn
Forestmoon
Blue
Silver
Silence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Loch-drunkie-forest-path1

Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:45 pm

(I think we should start another thing, everyone is kind of... Lost) 

I snap my head up, the white fur and red eyes gone. Looking around I saw the river and a few far off silhouettes of my pack mates. Getting up I stretched and wondered what was next. They could start fighting but who would participate in that? Shaking my head, I decide to try. Hoping that someone will want to fight. 

Moving towards the silhouettes, I find myself smiling at Silver and her pack. 

"Silver, I believe that we are going to start the fights. Would you like to help everyone move into the Lupin territory? I thought it'd be nice to leave this place."
Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:15 pm

(Mh..alright)
I enjoy spending some time with my pack and I let them know by my constant tail wagging. My Attention then, gets drawn to Silence´s voice as she approaches us. "The fight? Oh sure Silence.." I reply to her and give her a short nod. I glance at Forest and Kayga and let out a small sigh. "Guess we have to hunt some other time together, sorry" I tell them, Feeling especially sorry for the two She-wolves, Bane and Forest since they were so eager about participating in it. "Could you help me bringing the others to the Lupin fields, Forest?" Without waiting for her to reply, I trot off in order to go tell the rest of the Soul watchers wolves. First I go over to the Lupiners WInter, Stars and Loki. I Switched into a slow walk before I stop right infront of them. "Hey, Silence said that the Festival fight is going to take place at the Lupin Teritorry. Your home...with other words. I hope you dont mind. Anyways, we´re going now ..."  As soon as the words came out from my mouth, I turn around and head to the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:43 pm

I blink. Well. That was frank.
I get up and glance at Stars. Then at Loki, sleeping in the grass. I smile a little and pick him up gently, putting him on my shoulders as I follow Silence back to Lupin Fields.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue48/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:36 pm

I nod understandingly when I here the fights are about to start and follow Silver to the Lupiners. I had never set foot in the Lupin territory and I worried I might get lost, but I thought that as long as I stayed with Silver I would probably not wander off or something. I looked at all of the other wolves, wandering who would "fight" who.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue20/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Denelli felt her ears perk at the mention of a 'fight'. What? Glancing at the other wolves, she ended up staring at Dakota. "What?.." She whispered, wondering if he heard as she had. Craning her neck around, she stretched her legs tiredly.

(C:)
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue82/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue68/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 pm

I look up as I hear the word 'Fight'. ~Interesting...Guess its a part of the Festival. Sounds fun!~. I slowly get up and follow Silver and Silence. Behind the clouds, the sun creeps out, giving a bright glare across the Land.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:28 pm

Standing in the middle of the hunting grounds, I lift my muzzle and exclaim  "Everybody, go to the Lupin fields!" I bark loudly and am pretty sure that everybody got the message. I then turn around and walk back to my pack. I pick up Kayga by the scruff and then slowly walk along the path which leads out of the Outer edges.
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:07 pm

I nod, and follow Winter to Lupin Fields, looking back at the eerie land.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Autumn lifted her head quickly.Shaking her head as she felt like she heard someone say something.Sighing,she walked a bit deeper into the woods.Looking up into the trees,she got lost with in the beauty.She soon stumbled down a slope.She yelped before she knew what was happening.Quickly she started to dig her paws into the dirt and ran back up the slope.She breathed heavily as she reached the top a bit shocked and happy she was back up.It seemed to happen so quickly.Autumn trotted her way back to the edge of the woods.Sitting on the edge watching them walk back to one of the territories it seemed.She smiled slightly."Maybe they can have fun without me" she chuckled softly before turning back to the woods.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:10 pm

He sent Denelli a warm smile, a bit unusual for being from Dakota, the one who rarely smiles or shows much emotion, though he had changed quite a bit through the summer. Dakota nudged her shoulder with his snout and spoke. "Perhaps we could check the Titans' territory soon then and see if they are there."
Dakota heard the word 'fight' and that was when his attention sparked to Silence's direction. A fight? Is that part of the summer festival?
What came to Dakota's mind in this case would be a 'spar' rather than a fight. It did sound interesting but he wanted to find his lost packmates. Perhaps once they were found, they could join the said fight with them. Dakota didn't want them to miss out on all of the fun.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue20/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:39 am

With a heavy heart, Denelli nodded to Dakota's words. But would Silence allow them? It was rather rude to simply not participate in a group event. Shaking her head slightly, she looked about. Nearly everyone was now off to..Lupin Fields. Hm....with a loud sigh, she made her orbs look back to Dakota. "Well...." She began, her mind reeling on..well, options.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:59 am

Dakota's eyes turned to the wolves who were walking away, to the said 'Lupin territory'. He hadn't been there yet, at least he thought he hadn't. He felt that he wanted to find his pack-mates but at the same time, he didn't want to miss out. Though, Dakota was more concerned about others than himself, meaning he didn't want his friends to miss out on all of it. At the same time though, he didn't want to keep anyone waiting if they would be, argh... Such a hard choice...

"Well...." He heard Denelli and looked to her.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Staring at the male, she shifted her weight. "What..are we going to do?" She asked, quickly putting him, sort of on, the spot. She had no options that seemed to fit the situation, so she decided to ask him. He had to have an idea! Simple or complicated. All Den wanted was...was something that could erase her worry.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Dakota looked up seeing the heavy clouds come from nowhere, dark, ashen grey. That was not a good sign at all. Within only moments, he saw and felt the rain start to fall, starting lightly.

"Well... I would say that it's best to find out fellow pack-mates so they don't have to miss out on the sparring in Lupin fields-"
Dakota was cut off by a huge flash of light, followed by a stomach-turning rumble only seconds between them. He froze in place after jumping closer to Den. He hated lightning, he hated it so much, as well as the rain that slowly started to become heavier. The reason why he hated lightning and rain was well... bad experience as a pup...
Thunder and lightning crackles, heavy rain pelting the forest floor outside of the den and some water dripped into the den, onto each of our noses. Dakota, his mother, father and bigger brother Kanzi. Another loud bang and loud creaking sound echoed through the den before the large tree would fall over, in front of the entrance to the den. Dakota jumped closer to his mother and Kanzi as they heard the water only pelt harder and more water start to seep into the den. "Mummy... I don't like this... It's scary..." Dakota spoke softly but with a shaky voice, he was so scared. It didn't help when he felt his paws start to submerge into the water on the den floor. "Hun, it will be alright. We need to find some higher ground before this storm decides to make a turn for the worst."

From then on, it was quite blurry. The tree... It blocked the entrance... It was too small for the little pup's parents to get out. Both Kanzi and Dakota stood on the large fallen tree and Dakota screamed for them to get out of there. It was starting to slowly fill up inside and the two adults then knew, it was how they were going to end... "MUM! DAD! Get out of there, c'mon, the water is rising!" The followed words from them were blurred and deafened by another loud crackle and flash. Kanzi gripped Dakota by his scruff and quickly pulled him away from the den. Dakota was only screaming for Kanzi to let go, that they needed to save their parents. Dakota didn't understand that it wasn't possible...

After the flashback that seemed to only last a few seconds but felt like hours, he looked to Denelli, remembering what they were talking about.
"T-though the choice is yours..."
He hopped again to the sight of a lightning bolt, rather close to the watchers mountain, the bang being heard only a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Denelli opened her maw to speak, when rain started the fall from the heavens, wetting her fur in seconds. Lifting her muzzle into the air, she breathed in the scent of the rain. She didn't mind rain. It was the lightning that made her fur stand on end. It hurt her ears, and brought back the memory of Axal's death. He was the first male Denelli ever fell in love with..

Seeing something move from the corner of her eye, she looked to the side of her, watching Dakota. What's wrong with him? He looked frightful. Sure, lightning sucks but..this was like...true fear. Leaning into him, she eyed the male. "Are you alright?" She asked, her voice just above a whisper as if she was sharing a secret, though there was no one around, so it obviously wasn't a secret she was sharing. Denelli doesn't know Dakota very well, so she wasn't sure, if this was how he acted when storms approached, or today was just a one time thing. Though her thoughts were rounded back to her little sister and the she-wolf she too, didn't know very well. But those two meant a lot to Denelli. Feeling the rain pound harder against her pelt, she glanced around, placing her muzzle in Dakota's wet fur comfortingly. "We should probably go an' try head to the Lupin's territory.." She whispered sadly, getting a sinking feeling in her heart. I don't want to say this....."They're not coming back Dakota. They left.." She sighed, hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Dakota's own fur stood on end and he lowered his tail more and more after three large flashes in the sky, making him jump closer to Denelli.
"Are you alright?" He heard Den's words and shook his head slowly.
"I-I don't like lightning... I can handle rain but just not lightning..." He spoke very quiet, just above a whisper but surely loud enough for her to hear him.

He lowered his ears a bit and stuck close to Denelli as the rain continued to pelt over the grass and his fur. His white, thick fur started to absorb the water like a towel. He started to feel cold and he shook a bit.

"We should probably go an' try head to the Lupin's territory.." He looked to her once hearing her words and nodded slowly. Then we could look for them later.. He thought before the words that followed that really made the lump in his throat grow. He really didn't want to believe that it was true. Sure, he hadn't known them for long but they were his pack-mates, comrades. Not only that but in a way, he felt them to be family.

"They're not coming back Dakota. They left.."

He knew that she was right, it was just him that didn't want it to be true. He had locked himself in denial ever since he tried to search for them. They were gone. What could be worse... the fact that Kanzi's somewhere in one of the territories, the lightning, or the fact that his comrades were gone? He wished deeply that it didn't get any worse than this.

Dakota continued to shake and finally gave Denelli a reply of a nod and he turned his head in the direction where the others went before back to her. "Then let's not keep our friends waiting." He tried to give even the slightest smile to lighten the mood, even though times looked dim. He would nudge her shoulder with his muzzle softly and walk slowly towards the Lupin's, stopping for a moment and glanced behind him to see if Denelli was going to follow.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Denelli's frown seemed to stay in place as she followed the male, quickly brushing past him. She just wanted to get to the Lupin's territory as fast as she could. Get it all over with. Den wanted to, really, just lay down. In the den. The Titan's den. Sleep, and breath in her Old pack mates scents. Then move on. That's all Denelli could do. "I'm going to miss you.." She whispered, somehow imagining Azalea an' Brillare could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Dakota glanced over to Denelli, hearing her words. Her words sounded so full of sorrow to him. His ears pinned down against his head, watching her stride passed him. He felt that he could have just dropped to the wet grass when a flash of lightning struck where they stood only minutes ago. He was almost crawling, tail low. He had never been like this around others, lightning was just that bad to him.

Rain continued to pelt against his fur and he just shook more and more. He was soaked and the air was cold but full of electricity.

Dakota stood up taller and eventually caught up with Denelli, not breaking his gaze from his paws as they both neared the Lupin territory.
(Lupin Fields)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: Role Play Locations :: The Outer Edges-
Jump to: