Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Time to Begin Again

Go down 
+7
Falcon~
Denelli
Woylvesbane
Evergreen
Silver
Winter
Silence
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we Restart?
Yes
Time to Begin Again I_vote_lcap18%Time to Begin Again I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
If we HAVE to, yes
Time to Begin Again I_vote_lcap27%Time to Begin Again I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Maybe
Time to Begin Again I_vote_lcap9%Time to Begin Again I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
I hope not
Time to Begin Again I_vote_lcap18%Time to Begin Again I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
I'd really prefer to not
Time to Begin Again I_vote_lcap0%Time to Begin Again I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
Time to Begin Again I_vote_lcap27%Time to Begin Again I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Back

AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue65/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue50/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Time to Begin Again Empty
PostSubject: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Everyone, this has been on my mind for a short while now. Everyone is slowing down in the role play and people are getting quiet.

I'm not sure if its because of school, but I thought about starting again. Maybe the same ideas, but with a different name and possibly just one pack. Because the low number of members in each one makes it hard for you guys to role play in your packs territory. Another thing, is that if we restart, we will be able to use wolf quest to advertise again. New pack, new thread.

I hate this and all, but I need your opinions before we even started to do this. 

Silence

Last edited by Silence on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue70/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue30/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Honestly, that sounds like a good idea. Having us all in one pack would work better, since we act as one pack anyway. Separating into groups seems forced, and sometimes confusing. And part of the fun of role playing is coming up with new characters and new worlds.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue70/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue72/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Phew....this is a tough question -.-
Like Winter, I also think that Soul watchers would be less chaotic and much more fun as a whole pack. I mean, it would feel more Family like. We, all together in one strong Group. Mmmh...I would still stay with the greek theme tough since it makes us original and intresting. About restarting everything... I´m not quite sure if this is necessary. It would mean to erase 2 years of our History. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue30/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:15 pm

I could go back to the old website and make fanfic-like records of what happened. We could be the next generation of Soulwatchers, and the wolves that we are now could be legends. It sounds so cool! ^^
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue72/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Mmmh..that doesnt sound bad. (you will have to write quite a lot tough, Winter ^^ )
 However... it makes me quite sad thinking about it  Sad  It´s almost like we all died..
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Well, I'd only go over the important events. If I had to backtrack on how many times Fury died, I'd be dead too. X___X

Last edited by Winter on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Hah! Yeah I know what you mean XD Well..I could help out with Pictures about certain events, you havent written down then. Smile
Gosh..but seriously, should we really restart everything? We put so much effort in our characters and our stories and such. I have to admit, it would be refreshing to rp as a new character but still.. >.< Should we really...?
Back to top Go down
Evergreen
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Evergreen

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Strength :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue75/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Start over? I've kinda gotten attached to Evergreen... But I do like the idea as a fresh start. So I'm for it more than against it.
Back to top Go down
Woylvesbane
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Woylvesbane

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 60%
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue20/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue50/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Well, I guess starting out fresh could be a good idea. It might renew some interest and attract some new members ( 'cuz there are some people who don't like to join an RP that's been going on for a while due to catch-up reasons). Even though I love RP-ing as Woylvesbane (I mean, she's my Fursona, so it's easy to RP her. It's like RP-ing myself), it might be nice to start fresh and create new characters for ourselves, with new personalities and such. And so it's not like our current characters are completely forgotten, Winter's idea sounds like a good option. Just say something in the beginning/ intro that "in these lands, there were once four great packs, but now, there is one" or something like that (yes, I know, I suck at dramatic-action-movie-type intros. Good thing I'm going to collage for Veterinary. XD), Then talk a wee bit about the alphas of said packs, and then make a fancy excuse as to whey we all became one.

I addition, one single pack would be easier to deal with and keep organized; and with our current numbers, the pack would be a rather decent size, instead of four teeny-tiny packs, making it easier to RP within the pack. And, if the need ever arises, it would be simple enough to split into two packs if our numbers got big enough and so forth.

In truth, I'm pretty flexible in this situation; whether we decide to keep going the way we are, start from scratch, or just "re-start" the current RP and keep things the same (like with the 4 packs, just, well, from the beginning), I'm willing to go with the flow here. :3
Back to top Go down
http://ice-cold-werewolf.deviantart.com/
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue65/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 pm

The changing characters thing would be up to you guys, you could use your old characters or make a new one. But our demons would need to change and become like us but different with little to no details. Like... white fur and red eyes. And that would be it until you add more changes to them with your (drum roll) *pack currency*! Yep. You could add horns, (maybe) wings, markings, tattoos, bigger demons and so forth. The same with your wolf/wolves. Except you would buy things like... tattoos, markings, scarves, unnatural eye/fur colors etc etc.

I might also allow you guys to have more than one character. But 2-3 would be the limit and you'd have to pay for your third character. (Also, the second character would have to be a different gender than your first character) There would be contests and such where you would gain the currency so no worries. The member of the month (MoTM) would also get some $ for being so awesome. 

Now to the packs name *shudder*. It has to be amazing. Here are some words that could give you guys some ideas (which you should post)

Shadow/Shadows
Star
Mountain
Night
Watch/Watches/Watchers
Black/Blue/Grey
Dark
Thieves
Guild
Dawn
Haunted
Moon
Cold
Island 
Isolated
Forgotten
Ocean/Sea/River
Fall/Winter

Here are some names that I thought up while typing that list,

~Moon Thieves
 ~Shadow Thieves 
  ~Dawn/Winter Watch
   ~Forgotten Mountain

Also, ranks... since there are more than one Alfa and Vita this might be a bit hard so chose who will stay where they are and who won't. 

I've already started making a map for the pack, so please don't hate me if you don't like it. I'll be posting it on here when I finish it up. But feel free to tell me to change certain areas. I had hoped that by putting the pack on an Island it would change things up a lot. With beaches and large bodies of water to swim in it could give us different kinds of rp plots than we can have here. Demons could have more 'abilities' having to do with the water. 

I hope that the ideas I'm coming up with please you because I was kind of happy to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that we need to start again. 

Silence
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Strength :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue20/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Hmmm...I like the idea. I don't quite understand though..though I'm sure I will..in..time? c:
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Time to Begin Again Mapn_p10

This is the map I made, names for the places will be needed so just post them here. Also, as you can see the island has a little peninsula reaching for it. This is how prey and wolves will get to the island. 
And the mainland is where the pack could go hunting or scavenging for food in the winter time. The little islands are there either for swimming to or exploring.  
The main den will most likely be in on the West side of the island, by the bay. The little tail thing will be for exploring and seeing the cliffs there. 
The two small islands outside of the bay have smaller prey on them and can be easily reached during the winter when the water is iced over. 

Hope you like it. Shoot me more ideas and I can add them,

Silence
Back to top Go down
Woylvesbane
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Woylvesbane

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 60%
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Well, I guess if we're already looking up names....

Hows about "Thieves of Winter" pack? Or, "Forgotten Moon" Pack? Black River pack? Moon River? Mountain's Shadow Pack? Haunting Moon pack? Autumn Moon pack? Star Shadow pack, Forgotten Dawn, Black Night River.... Ok, I think I'm out of name ideas...

Also, I'm liking the map. It looks almost like an island off the coast of Alaska or something. Me Gusta. e w e

Anyways, lastly, I would think that having RP-moolah to customize our characters would kind of limit us a little. I mean, if someone is using a character they had already made previously to RP with, like I do, then it's kind of disappointing (for lack of a better word), to not be able RP your character with the physical characteristics you originaly intended for them because you have to "pay" for them. For example, I was thinking of using this demon character I created to use with Bane; he's got horns, and ink dripping off his face and tail, a long tail, drippy-okami-ish markings, a lantern, and ghost flames/ fox fire. I have a certain way I drew him, and each of his features are an important part of him and his character. If I had to strip him down to just a white wolf with purple, pupil-less eyes, and then have to work to get enough $$$ to buy him back to his former glory, I would feel rather frustrated. I'm not gunna lie, it feels kind of limiting character wise. We each have a picture of our characters in our heads, and it's a hassle to have to pay to "re-build" them to the way we originaly had them.
Back to top Go down
http://ice-cold-werewolf.deviantart.com/
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Well yes. Having to bring the demons down would effect everyone though. My demon has her horns, and rings and such but I'd pay for them to be added again. 

Also, I think I will make the Alfas who don't stay Alfas, Mods. They will help me accept new members biographies and keep track of the currency.  

Silence
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 am

Well, if we already put so much effort into the new pack, then I think we should really restart everything. Everybody, that means, most of the members seem to like the idea aswell so I´m in.
The map looks great btw Silence. I also thought about a few pack names (not sure if they´re any good tough)
The Forgotten Sea roamers, The Moon Island pack, The starry Night watchers, The fallen Watchers, The Sacred Thieves pack...

I also would like to know where our pack is going to be set. Will it still be greece or somewhere else?

About the limited demon extras, I think we already discussed that havent we? :/ Nobody really seemed into that. Sure, in order to be able to add more Details to your demon you have to be an active member and this would encourage the People to rp like crazy and help out with the site. Mmh...maybe we should take it a bit easy with the Limitation. I think everybody should be allowed to design their demons appereance as they wish but extra stuff like weapons and non-bodily attachments e.g. swords or shields and such have to be gained with your pack currency.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Ok, so here are the names that you guys have come up with. I do want you guys to think way beyond the box and make words up! If it sounds cool post it. Or maybe you could play on Google translator and find words or phrases that look and sound cool. 

The Forgotten Sea Roamers
The Moon Island Pack
The Starry Night Watchers
*The Fallen Wolves
The Sacred Thieves 
*Thieves of Winter 
Mountains Shadow Pack
Black River Pack
*Forgotten Dawn Pack
*Winters Watch
*Shadow Thieves 

This is something I feel personally, I like the ones with the little * next to it. But more names would help. 

Also, I will let you guys customize your demons to an extent. Because you guys are originally from this pack, it'll give you certain advantages in the new pack. But I would like it if the demons weren't to decked out with powers and extras, so I'll just have a thread for your demons biographies. Where I can accept them or I can tell you to edit them a bit. But I promise that the things that you'll want to buy for your demon/s will not be that pricey! So hopefully you'll have them back to 'normal' if you stay active and join in festivals and contests. 
And if you take place in contests and such, there will probably always be prizes for members who just participated and didn't even win.  So getting $ should not be too hard. 

I'm also thinking about giving weekly $ for members who stay active and don't fall behind. So say you were active and role playing for a good amount one week, you could get some 'money' from that. People who are away might get that, but that's still being decided. 

Another thing must be decided. And that's what website maker should be used. I'll let you guys vote on this one, and if another site maker (that hasn't already been added to the list) pops up tell me! I'd like to check it out Wink
So there is... Forumotion, Webs (BLEH!), proboards, ucoz (new one, actually testing it out right now) and that's all I have so far. 

Silence
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue82/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue68/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:27 pm

WHOA!!!!  Guys, I've just gotten a new Member that's interested in the pack that we have now. Having 4 Packs gives us more choice! If you restart...I don't know...I just wouldn't be on the boat.  There is a higher chance of people leaving if we restart. Make that 2 new members

Last edited by Falcon~ on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue82/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue68/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:35 pm

I was actually thinking about Falcon passing away after she trained her pups Roy and Nova and when they got older. I would then Roleplay as Nova.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:00 pm

I've got some name suggestions too. How about 'The Pack of the Drowned' or just 'The Drowned'? It seems to me that the new territory is in the same place, but the environment has changed over time. Maybe the sea level has risen and swallowed up most of the valley? It make for a really dramatic legend.

Can I be in charge of coming up with legends for us? I got a few really awesome ideas for how SoulWatchers could have changed. Of course, I'd write them as if they had been passed down for generations, so everything won't be completely as it actually happened, but the point will be made, and the legends will attract the eyes of new members who are looking for an interesting story to follow. Maybe I could be the Keeper of the new pack instead of an Alfa?
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Guys!? Are you really prepared to just get rid of your characters?? We have worked so hard on them! What about Feral heart? I can advertise there, Ill get more members! The whole thing that we wouldn't be role playing as these amazing wolves is....just...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Well, technically you can choose if you want to stick with your old character or create a new one. Silence said so if I remember correctly.
Besides that, the Soul watchers wolves wont be forgotten. Maybe we could create a place in our Teritorry, some sort of shrine for the former wolves of the pack (our old characters) so they wont be forgotten. A temple for example!! Very Happy Like they used to build in greece for their gods.
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:15 pm

I know but it's odd...isn't it? This might work but we would have to Roleplay having meetings about combining the Packs, maybe if your changing your characters you would have to say that your current one is leaving. We can't just up and change it. It has to have a role played disscussion.
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue80/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Time to Begin Again Left_bar_bleue40/100Time to Begin Again Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:04 pm

I must say I kind of lean with Falcon... This is Blood Red Pack all over again, and I fear that if we make another site then it will become inactive, too. But I we are re-starting, And I like the " The Drowned" Idea, Winter, and the name "Forgotten Dawn Pack". 
(And I couldn't help but notice the island looks a bit like a wolf/dog Smile )
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Yes, it is like the Bood Red pack, but I'm afraid it won't be much of a success like it was in Soulwatchers. I'm not sure a name, one...like...The Forgotten Watchers or The Moon Dancers or Watchers or Gazers
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Though Falcon, I actually think that it might last just as long or longer. The B.R.P was my very first time being the leader of a pack and my first time making a site. Now I'm better at both those things and can prepare much more thoroughly for the pack to come. With new rules, drawn out territory and possibly a better site I think that with all of your help this pack could be way more fun than this. 

I mean, to be truthful, I think the role play has been so slow for a while now. We just walk around and talk about little things but really, where's the fun in that!? I try to add some fun with the festivals and the contests but no one participates and it just isn't any fun. We have no real plot to follow, no really good rules, the coding needs some work and I have no mods to help me! There is never anyone in the chat, most of you guys post in the games more than the actual role play and our role plays never have any surprises or action in them anymore. Our site is really, sadly, a mess. 

Back to pack names... Because that really matters, I think we should start to narrow it down to.... 8 pack titles. 

Silence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Begin Again   Time to Begin Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Begin Again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: General :: Announcments-
Jump to: