Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys

Go down 
+3
Blue
Woylvesbane
Silence
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do You Like My Shop?
Love It! (Gonna Request)
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_vote_lcap60%Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Its Cool (Might Request)
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_vote_lcap40%Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
It's OK (Might, Might not Request)
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_vote_lcap0%Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's Not My Thing (Not Gonna Request)
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_vote_lcap0%Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Good at All (Nope)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Back

AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue65/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue50/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty
PostSubject: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm not sure if you knew but I'm pretty good at making photo manipulations. This shop will be where you can request photo manipulations from me. There are a few things I must know to make a good photo for you,

Code:
Name:
On/Off photo:
Color of Name:
Quote?: yes or no
Color of quote:
Font used for text:
Background picture?:
URL of background pic:
Photo Tint?: yes or no
What color tint? (Red, green or blue):
Photo URL:
Wolf Description (eyes, fur, markings etc etc):
Extra:
Comments:
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  11jm3pf

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Silenc10

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Full-m10

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Jumpin11

I also do signatures, like, fancy siggys.

These can be for this website or for WQ but I also have a shop on there so.. request either here or there. There is preferred if you have a WQ account.

My Siggys!

Kinds of Text

Type 1   α в ¢ ∂ є ƒ є g н ι נ к ℓ м η σ ρ q я ѕ т υ ν ω χ у z
Type 2 ♦️  ค ๒ ς ๔ є Ŧ є ﻮ ђ เ ן к l ๓ ภ ๏ ק ợ г ร t ย ש ฬ א ץ z
Type 3  Λ B ᄃ D Σ F Σ G Ή I J K ᄂ M П Ө P Q Я Ƨ§ † Ц V Щ X Y Z
Type 4  ä b ċ d ë f ë ġ h ï j k l m n ö p q r s t ü v w x ÿ ż
Type 5 Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ️ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ
Type 6 a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Type 7 z ʎ x ʍ ʌ n ʇ s ɹ b d o u ɯ l ʞ ɾ ı ɥ ƃ ɟ ǝ p ɔ q ɐ
Type 8 α β γ δ ε ζ η θ j η κ λ μ ν ο π ρ ς σ τ υ φ ω χ ψ

Note about Type 7: It is probably best with another kind of font and then it under the original.

••••••••  •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• ••••••••  •••••••• ••••••

Le Symbols

Hearts ♥️ ❤️ ❥ ღ
Stars ✡️ ✯ ⋆✥✷✼❇️✦✩✰✫✬✯✡️★✱✲✳️✴️
Zodiac ♈️♉️ ♊️ ♋️ ♌️ ♍️ ♎️ ♏️ ♐️ ♑️ ♒️ ♓️
Planets/Space ☉ ☽ ☾ ● ◯  ☿  ♀  ⊕ ♁  ♂  ♃ J ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ⚳ ☄️
Crosses ☩ ☨ ✞ ✚ † ‡ ✛ ✜ ✝️☯️
Checks ✔️
Music ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭
Weather ☀️ ☁️ ☂️ ☾☽
Arrows ➣ ➤ ➥ ➚ ➘ ➙ ↭ ➳ ➩⇝ ➴ ➵ ➶
Flowers ✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
X's ✖️✗ ✘ ✕ ☓
Card Symbols ♤ ♧ ♢ ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️
Roman Numerals Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ
Circles ◉ ○ ◌ ◍ ◎ ●
Squares/Boxes  ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋█ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ▪️ ▫️ ▬ ▭ ▮ ▯ ❏ ❐ ❑

••••••••  •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• •••••••• ••••••••  •••••••• ••••••

Patterns

3 ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️ ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️ ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️
Type 10
Type 11 .*.¸.*.¸.*.*.¸.*.¸.*
Type 12(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)
Type 13 ====================
Type 14 ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

Kinds of Effects

One to Another

Back and Forth Effect

One Way

Rainbow

Note: You may only chose one on a Siggy

What I Need To Know for Normal Siggys

Code:
Name:
Name On/Off Siggy:
Quote:
Symbols:
Kind of Border:
Kind of Effect:
Colors in Effect:
Comments:
Extra:
What I Need To Know For Pack Siggys

Code:
Pack Name:
Pack Name On/Off Siggy:
Website URL:
Thread URL:
URLs On/Off Siggy:
Quote:
Symbols:
Kind of Effect:
Colors in Effect:
Comments:
Extra Info of Pack Wanted in Siggy?:
ѕнυт тнє вιиѕ
¢σѕє тнє σσя
тυяи σff тнє ιgнтѕαи ρяєραяє тσ вє αмαzє

ву му ѕтαяѕ

The Apple Only Falls Far From The Tree
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»
If You Kick it Away Hard Enough

вσяи σf тнє ѕιєит вσиєѕ σf тнє єѕєαѕє

ιfтє συт σf тнє αѕнєѕ σf тнє ραѕт

Code:
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=71418

There are these things that you'll see me using on the new site, they make your posts look really nice. Here are a few that I've seen around, (not my own though)

E X A M P L E

TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE 

Words: 279 Tagged: None Directly

And This One Actually is Mine

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Xlbgvs

TEXT HERE 
TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE

Addressed:
Notes: N/A
Word Count:

I'll be selling these things in my shop on the new website, so if you want one look for it Smile 

Silence

Last edited by Silence on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Name: Sam
On/Off photo: On
Color of Name: Shades Of White and grey.
Quote?:Yes. "The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone."
Color of quote: Grey and white.
Font used for text: Hmm... Suprise me.
Background picture?: Yep.
URL of background pic: http://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-CL5BL0jmwH4/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAACM/82FMgND-AJY/s512-c/photo.jpg
Photo Tint?: No
What color tint? (Red, green or blue):
Photo URL: http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Pictures/Kati/Wolf/Auheim/2012/Wolf_Auh12H-Inu-01.jpg
Wolf Description (eyes, fur, markings etc etc): All Of His body is grey, Like my Temporary Avvie. He holds a scar on his eye, while one eye is green, and the other red.
Extra: Nopers
Comments: I see you are wonderful at photo editing.... C:
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue65/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue50/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Done. Sorry if the scar's wrong

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  5lz6si

Code:
http://i41.tinypic.com/5lz6si.jpg

Silence
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:21 pm

I think it looks pretty good. Thanks Silence.

What photo editor did you use?
Back to top Go down
Woylvesbane
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Woylvesbane

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 60%
Sneak :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue20/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Name: Woylvesbane (or Bane if that's easier :3)
On/Off photo: On the photo, please!
Color of Name: Hmm... Maybe some shade of blue?
Quote?: Winter is Coming... (teehee! Game of Thrones Quote :3 *woo!GoStarkHouse!*)
Color of quote: blue as well, please
Font used for text: Maybe Italic Blackadder?
Background picture?: Yes
URL of background pic:Click!
Photo Tint?: yes
What color tint? (Red, green or blue): Blue, please!
Photo URL: Click! (feel free to crop it to make it fit better or whatever.)
Wolf Description (eyes, fur, markings etc etc): She's got white fur for the most part, with the exception of black tipped ears and tail. On her upper front leg/shoulder, she has a black marking that's a wolf paw encased in a cresant moon. Also, her eyes are blue. I have a drawing of her if you need as well. Here's one of them
Extra: If you're somehow able to make her eyes glow slightly, that would be cool. If not, it's ok.
Comments:
I can draw something for you in exchange for making me this. Like a Chibi for you signature or something. I just feel bad for you doing this work and me not giving you anything in return.
Back to top Go down
http://ice-cold-werewolf.deviantart.com/
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Don't fall to in love with the Stark family, you will feel such pain... I'm more of a... Targaryen fan :DSo I hope that this gif brings joy to your day, cause.. if your far enough in the series then this will be sweet revenge for Sansa.

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  GoT-GIF-6

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Tyrion-slap

His face! I just really hate Joffery

Finished

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  11jm3pf

https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/11jm3pf.jpg

Silence
Back to top Go down
Woylvesbane
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Woylvesbane

Character sheet
Sneak :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue20/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Wow, that photo manip is amazing!

And Game of thrones wise, I read the first book, and I'm working on getting my paws on the second book in the series; Joffery's an.... well, you know. (He killed Ned *sad-face*). My absolute favorite character is John Snow, though. :3
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:48 pm

I love Daenerys because of her dragons and her love story with Khal Drogo Crying or Very sad  Sad I miss him

I'm really glad you like it! I actually love it too... I think it's one of my best manipulations Very Happy Dance 

And if you wouldn't mind, I believe that I would like it if you did a drawing for me Smile

Back to top Go down
Woylvesbane
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Woylvesbane

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Ok then! Just show me what/ who you'd like me to draw for ya, and I'll get to work on it!

And I like Dany as well; much, much more so than her brother. Her brother's a butt (or was before he was "crowned"). And I feel so bad for her loosing her love and her child like that; but at least she got the cute-dragon-trio out of it. :3
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Her bro totally deserved it though.

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  2vbr1p1

Silence: Black fur, only exception is her face. With a mask of white fur on her cheeks and a little behind her ears on on the top of her neck. She's got bright blue eyes. Her pose can be whatever your best at, something you've mastered perhaps? Just so it looks awesome Smile Is there anything else you should know?

(Hehehe.. requesting from someone else on my shop feels weird)

Silence
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue75/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Strength :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue87/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Name: Blue
Color of Name: Mabye A Firey Something (Idk Yellow Orange)
Quote?: Yes  Feeling Change Memories Don't
Color of quote: Same Colour you Put the Name
Font used for text: Ugh Cursive I guess
Background picture?: Yes
URL of background pic: http://www.google.bs/imgres?imgurl=http://www3.telus.net/iris86/fiery.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1235267-super-smash-bros-brawl-graphic-requests-xxviii-improved/23.htm&h=1024&w=1280&sz=473&tbnid=XMjN82JHVr-kwM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=119&zoom=1&usg=__XZkRe_sHl_qdcp44_uf2RejoMMs=&docid=bK5TA4dRqP4RAM&sa=X&ei=xWbQUaS4EYWy9gSMm4HoAg&ved=0CDoQ9QEwAw&dur=619
Photo Tint?: a Slight bit
What color tint? (Red, green or blue): Red
Photo URL: https://www.google.bs/search?q=Firely+back+ground&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=7WPQUYyWIZSC9QSOxYHoDg&biw=1280&bih=709&sei=8WPQUcu2Ksbs0QHF0YGIDw#um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Black+wolf&oq=Black+wolf&gs_l=img.3..0l10.9534.12219.4.12312.10.10.0.0.0.0.121.933.3j6.9.0...0.0.0..1c.1.17.img.RbvmHTzeb84&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.dmQ&fp=6319bf06b42836d4&biw=1280&bih=709&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=Ji6qRC5_SIvrnM%3A%3Bq3WDBveMx34ZgM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F25.media.tumblr.com%252Ftumblr_lua3lr9fWA1qhuheoo1_500.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.tumblr.com%252Ftagged%252Fblack%252520phase%252520wolf%3B432%3B295
Wolf Description (eyes, fur, markings etc etc): Bright Yeallow Eyes
Extra: Make His body fully black (it has a few brown spots on the pic) Thats All.

Comments: Thanks
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:14 pm

All done, this one turned out really good

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  30xiyhf

https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/30xiyhf.jpg

Silence
Back to top Go down
Woylvesbane
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Woylvesbane

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Ok, I'll get right on it, Silence!! :3
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue80/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue40/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Name: Starsguard
Color of Name: Darker green
Avatar or Signature: Sorry, Im not sure what you mean

Quote?: Yep, "Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of sky."
Color of quote: Dark Green
Font used for text: Monotype Corsiva 
Background picture?: None 
Photo Tint?: None

Photo URL: 

http://www.google.com/search?q=Stars&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=SRHSUevHFeH90gHssYCQAQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1559&bih=887#client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=black+wolf+howling&oq=black+wolf+howling&gs_l=img.3...1434.6499.0.6620.24.16.0.0.0.0.442.1067.2-1j1j1.3.0...0.0...1c.1.18.img.Kjzzi0CGCW8&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.aWc&fp=288217533033770f&biw=1559&bih=865&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=f-zxKYDiE1scfM%3A%3BYhFhRj3fmLCnOM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F25.media.tumblr.com%252Ftumblr_m22m46cydA1rqtht1o1_500.png%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.tumblr.com%252Ftagged%252Fwolf%252520howling%253Fbefore%253D40%3B391%3B635

Comments: Thanks alot!!
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue75/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Strength :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue87/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 am

Thanks Silence, I Love it.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Ill start on it now Stars. The question about it being an avatar or a siggy is what size you want it. I kind of did what you didn't want but I hope you still like it.

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  8vufed

https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/8vufed.jpg

Im glad you like it Blue Very Happy

Silence
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue80/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue40/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Oh I see, Thanks, It's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Ok this is to boring for me! I need someone to request, and if you have a wolfquest account I can make a signature for you. Remember, I actually like making these things so just ask.

Please request!
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue60/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue100/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Haha, I love photo editing.

I nailed coloring the eyes and putting symbols on and scary/sweet effects.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:56 pm

I can tell ^.^
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue60/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Left_bar_bleue100/100Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:58 pm

c; I'm going to make us one (: and just you one with beautiful effects
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:04 pm

Then I guess I'll have to make a signature for the both of us... hmm
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:17 pm

(:
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Gimme some words to put in it, I'm not that great at making up this kind of stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Love, completion, courageous, strong, divine, flourishing,dominant, forever, crazy. Haha just some
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys    Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silence's Photo Manipulations and Siggys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: Random Subjects :: Pack Shops-
Jump to: