Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

The Black Demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
The Black Demon Left_bar_bleue65/100The Black Demon Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
The Black Demon Left_bar_bleue50/100The Black Demon Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:28 pm

My running had stopped long ago, paws to tired to carry me the rest of the way. But my strength ended where the river began. And this is where I would wreck havoc, where I would take my demon form and destroy myself. And the valley will cry as I did it.

I began to change, Blood screaming for me to stop. This was meant to be done together, wolf and demon. But I knew she wouldn't let me, so I changed myself. Horns, teeth and claw hurt the least. Changing in size was like stretching out my body, growing the rings took to much power. I couldn't change to Blood's normal white color, so I was now something I had never been before.

Silence, the black demon. And so my fury was released, and the valley cried in pain with me.

I wasn't aware of anything around me, my senses had gone numb. My whole form radiated with anger and sorrow. I couldn't handle it all.

I run screaming through the waste lands, killing the remains of the forest that was once here. Such a rage I was in, I felt like my world was a black hole and now that i was in such despair... I would take hold of all around me and destroy them with me.

Who was I?

Last edited by Silence on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
The Black Demon Left_bar_bleue70/100The Black Demon Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
The Black Demon Left_bar_bleue72/100The Black Demon Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:15 pm

(From watchers mountain)
The track leads me to the barely visited outer edges. The scent of Silence is getting stronger. No doubt, she must be here somewhere. I look around, hoping to spot her but as I trot through the place I notice the huge destruction. The place looks even more pale and miserable than before. I perk my ears and widen my eyes in a shocked way but am determined to go further. "...What on earth happened here...?" I ask myself but couldnt find an answer.

After a while I hear a hysterical scream coming out of nowhere. I jump a bit in surprise but try to calm down. I then spot a figure further back. The horns immediately catch my attention. Could it be blood? But then I take a closer look and see the black pelt. I shake my head disbelieving and tilt my head to the side. No, that couldnt be blood. She has white fur. "..Silence?" I mumble under my breath and watch as she loosens herself in a rampage. I gasp in shock and run over to her, fearing that she`ll not only damages nature and the beings around here but also herself physically and psyichical. "...Silence!" I bark and switch into a trot as I´m only a short distance away from her.
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:51 pm

I paw my face and rub away the blood. I wasn't sure who's blood it was, but I kept wiping at it and finding more replacing it.

I scream in fury as I feel Blood attacking my body. Trying to change me back into my normal form. I send angry thoughts her way and resume to destroy myself. I bolt forward and run into everything in my path being trees, rocks or animals. I hear loud snaps and cracks with each collision I make. But each snap sends me deeper into the black hole.

My insanity seams to control everything about me, and when I hear Silver it snaps me into a horrible rage. My screams become focused and my eyes feel so strange. As if they were changing colors so fast, that I couldn't feel them.

I couldn't stop myself as I race away from her, my paws sending me towards the swamp. I pushed myself to stop. To wait for just a second, and when my feet do stop I find myself looking at Silver. My head tilted towards her, my eyes racing with color and my fur dripping with blood and bark.

Then I kept on running.

Last edited by Silence on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:18 pm

For the first time in my life I got startled as I approached Silence. A few tiny drops of blood splatter on my silvery fur but my gaze stays stubborn and doesnt change the slightest bit. I couldnt find any words as I see her and before I could even react she starts to run away. My eyes glow in a golden tone for one second and I turn my head around to the direction where she`s running.

I narrow my eyes in determination and follow her without hesitating, even if she doesnt want me to. I try to run as fast as my paws could take me, jumping over broken tree trunks and sharp stones. I manage to come closer to her, due to my stamina and am only a few meters away from her now but if I keep going like this, I`ll surely collapse to the ground sooner or later. I snort through my nostrils and try to dodge every animal corpse and tree branch wich gets thrown towards me. This destruction of nature and it`s beings makes me sorrowful but the thought of maybe loosing a friend makes my heart bleed.

It`s totally suicidal to come close to Silence if she`s in such a state of despair and endless rage, no offense. However, I dont care about my life right now and know I have to stop her. But how?
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:35 pm

I close my eyes for only a second, and see Gemini's life flash before me. Every second we spent together, ever second he wasn't there makes my heart lurch.

My paws twist unnaturally as I sprial downwards into the murky river. I scream and spin out of control as I fall. I slowly begin to control the spin and the fall, then I hit the water. I feel the current pull me down and under. My broken leg snaps back into place, a perk of being in demon form. But I couldn't hold this form for much longer.

My paws kick back and forth as I push to the suface, air becoming a serious problem. But I make it, gaging and choking. But still in my rage and fury.

I quickly leap out of the water and push on, my fur drying quickly. But the swamp was so close and the scent of my prey was strong. Demons.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:21 pm

My paws begin to hurt badly and my gaze becomes stern. For one moment I dont focus on my path below and stumble over a thick root. I yelp as my head hits the earth and slide towards the river. I immediately claw the earth and could prevent me from falling down tough. I pant exhausted after trying to keep up with Silence, unfortunately without avail.

I stare down at the river and then look up, watching Silence running on the other side. I pick up the courage to continue the pursuit so I leap into the water. I instinctively close my eyes as I feel the coldness splashing into my face and kick with my hind paws in order to get back up. I rip my maw wide open and gasp for air as I dive up again. I swim towards the edge and grip the ground with my claws. I pull myself out of the water and then look around without seeing Silence anywhere. I tilt my head to the side, afraid that she`s too far away now in order to catch up. Luckily her scent isnt gone yet, so I try to track her again but since I`ve lost a bit of my energy by the chase, I switch into a more comfortable trot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:53 pm

I was taking a shortcut to watchers mountain, were all the alpha's were other than silence. i then smelled something. i was silver, the first one to start my training with, i race to the scent, and then as i get closer, i smell silence, and blood... i snarl, and race after the BLACK blood demon. for she has gone out of control, and bloodthirsty. "or silence is..." i think to myself...
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:03 pm

I jump into the swamp and struggle to move fast enough away from Silver and now Akkero. The foolish pup was chasing me as I ran away from them!

I had hoped that Silver would understand that I could never kill my own friend but I would push them away so hard and possibly break our friendship. Didn't she know why I was running?

I break into a sweat as I run into a fallen over log, falling into the ankle deep mud. I keep running but find myself tripping and falling so much... My head was in so much pain. I hurt all over but a horrible thought pushed me forward.

If I didn't run, I would go insane.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:10 pm

(i'm 2 years old silence, and training to be alpha)

I speed up, panting slightly, I don't know my demon form yet, or even if i'll get one. i run by silver, and barks teasingly: "is this part of my training, because this is too easy." i speed up, showing off, and just letting her know that i can go faster.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:16 pm

(Still a pup to me Wink

I push on and snarl at the long stretch of mud ahead of me. I never knew how big this part of the land was, but I knew I would come here when I needed to.

This place was built as a kind of labyrinth for those who need a place to run for miles on end. This is why I came here of course, the perfect place for me to hide. To let my rage to on without anyone to get in my way, to stop me from hurting them.

And now the edges of the territory were changing and the land was moving. Only I knew the layout of the land and those who followed me... Only knew the way out.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:20 pm

(Oh c´mon I only want to prevent that you`re hurting yourself...)
As the scent gets stronger I know she`s gotta be somewhere near by. I trot faster but suddenly Akkero passes by and I watch him also running after Silence. I narrow my eyes and dash after him while ignoring the the pain in my legs.
As I finally reach Akkero I stare at him with the corner of my eye and flick my ears by his comment. Was this fun for him? "Training?...Too easy? Silence is on a rampage and I try to prevent that she`s going to get hurt. That`s anything but easy. I`m worrying about her big time" I tell him while panting hard.
I then notice the ground getting softer and wet. "...Mmh..how odd." Seems like a swamp is close by. I then see it further back and stop running. I spot Silence in the thick mud and I lift my head up more in order to have a closer look. I watch her struggling in the swamp and know that she wont stop by just telling her to. I slowly walk over to the muddy part and stand on the edge. She wants to go further and further no matter what, even tough the thickness of the mud hinders her from it. I can clearly understand why she`s acting like this cause...some time ago I almost were about to do the same.

As she manages to reach the other side, I still am determined to follow her, no matter what. I look at the swamp with narrowed eyes. Is there no other way?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:41 pm

"she's after the demons,i can tell." i growl. i stop with silver, and then say: "we have to go across." and then i trot to the mud, saving my energy for trudgeing through deep mud.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:55 pm

I lay one of my ears back and sigh. I slowly step into the wet mud and try to mainly walk on the left side because it seems that the swamp isnt so deep over there. I prevent fast movements since they would only make me sink deeper into the thick substance. After a while I reach the edge and claw the earth in order to pull me out. I shake my white silvery coat and look at my shoulders for a moment, seeing my Yang marking completely covered in dirt. I pant a bit and then lift my muzzle up into the air. "Where is she now?"Suddenly I catch her scent again and turn my head towards the direction. "...She must be somewhere over there..." I say but keep my voice low. I slowly trot through the region but keep an eye on my surroundings. I`ve never been here before in this part of the lands so I should better be on my guard.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:59 pm

I follow Silver, and say: "i smell silence alright" and then i snarl and say: "and demons" as i trot to the scent, ready to fight beside silence and silver.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:05 pm

I feel them growing closer to me as I break free of the swamp. My legs feel like jelly as I fall to the ground, but my body hits the ground at an angle, rolling down the steep hill. I slap the muddy ground as I come to a halt.

I had stopped running. And I felt my mind slowly sneak in, I was going to fall into the black hole.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:10 pm

I see silence, rolling and tumbleing, and sprint to her. she starts running again, and i chase after her in complete determination.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:13 pm

I push myself to get up, the physical pain hurting me so much. I rise and slowly begin to walk, and then my pace quickness into a trot.

They wouldn't catch me yet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:21 pm

i see silence slow to a trot, and then race up to her, my legs slapping the moist dirt. i scream: "stop! you'll kill yourself! your daughter will be alone! she needs you! can't you see that!" i speed up to her, block her way, and look into her demon eyes. "your daughter, will be in A situation worse than you. So if you wan't to kill your self, and break your own daughter's heart, then go ahead! because if you kill yourself, your killing your daughter!" i scream angrily and in PURE fury.
Then i snarl boldly: "And i will NOT let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:30 pm

I snarl and push past him, my eyes slowling down. Stopping on one color, blue. I stumble as I move, my head swaying back and forth with each step.
Blood sighs, and burries into control and I return to my normal self. The horns sink into my skull and my size decreases slowly. I sigh myself and continue to walk, my target in sight. My pulse beating like a drum with each step, each step brought me closer to the wall.
They couldn't see it, all they saw was mountain. But my eyes were used to seeing it, the pictures of the valleys past shown in bright red.

And I had to see what was at the top, how Gemini died.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:34 pm

(Hey I wanted to say that Akkero -_-)
I quickly race up to Silence and break infrot of her, standing besides Akkero. "...And I" I state and my eyes start to glow pure golden again. I stare at her, still seeing the despair on her face but I could understand why she`s acting like this. "...Silence, your rage is completely understandable but dont let it control you. It only makes things worse..." I tell her calmly and perk my ears.

I immediately jump outta the way as she breaks through our barrier and watch her running. I could see her changing into her normal form and sigh slightly relieved. I then inhale deeply and keep following her but expand the distance to her. It seems like she`s watching something but I couldnt see anything then the mountains. Still...I know that the sudden death of gemini is very disturbing for her. It will not only leave psychic but also physically scars if she goes on like this. And I couldnt forgive me if something terrible happens to her. I`ll protect her, no matter what even if she orders me to leave.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:45 pm

I stop. Quickly turning to face them took to much energy, so I onny tilted my head. My eyes were changing again, from blue to green.
It was never my intention to kill myself, gods no. I wasn't that insane. I just had to get to the wall, I never thought they would think I would kill myself to do it.
I keep on walking and put my paw on the wall, leaning heavily on it. Wondering if I had the strength to carry myself up it once more.

"You two can leave me now, there is no need to pester me. Once I go up you won't be able to see me." I hesitate for a moment, "I am coming back you know, I may be crazy but only at a certain.... level of insanity,"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:54 pm

I didnt see this coming to be honest and tilt my head a bit to the side as she suddenly starts to speak normally again. "...You know Silence. Everybody would have worryid about you if they had seen you in this kind of state. And I´m pretty sure they would have also followed you in order to make sure you`re ok. This wasnt just a small emotional outburst and you know that Silence. Your mind goes blank and you cant control yourself anymore in such a situation. So wasnt it just naturual for us to make sure you dont get hurt?" I ask her before she leaves again and perk my ears, while having a somehow hurt expression on my face.

I then sigh and face the ground in order to hide my frown "However...please do come back soon then your daughter is already missing you. " I add and then slowly turn around in order to head back.

"Gemini may be gone but your daughter is still by your side...then you shouldnt forget that she is your Salvation"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:06 pm

(SO POETIC SILVER Crying or Very sad)

i agree with silver and nod my large head. i yip softly, and then say: "my work is now done," i shall now go on my second task in training, winter.i sprint away, to watchers MT.
-WATCHERS MT-
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:46 pm

I slowly close my eyes and begin to walk the legnth of the wall. Begining to run hurt, but it would take to long to get to the top if I didn't. My paws slap the cold stone surface, each step brings me closer to knowing what hurt Gemini.

A few minutes pass like this, and then I see the top. Pictures being added to the valleys history, pictures of me destroying the outer edges. I back up and see Salvation and I mourning, then us in the den with him. I keep going farther back, and then I see it.

My eyes fill with rage, as I look at the pictures. I wipe away a lone tear, the thought of his death being cause by this so strange.

And I begin my decent down the wall. My feet hitting the wall all the way down, and then I go home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Black Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Demon   The Black Demon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Demon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: Role Play Locations :: The Outer Edges-
Jump to: