Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Summer Festivals: The Hunt

Go down 
+12
Falcon~
Gemini
Dakota Silverwind
Woylvesbane
Winter
Salvatioη
Starsguard
Autumn
Forestmoon
Blue
Silver
Silence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Loch-drunkie-forest-path1

Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Silver

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:47 pm

The Young bull had finally stopped moving after I gave him the final blow and I slowly lick the blood from my lips in a pleased manner. "Phew...oh well then...that should be enough hunting for a day..." I mumble to myself since nobody else is around except for me in this part of the forest and I know that I should start heading back to the pack. I bite the male deer on it´s short antlers and then pull him through the dirt, dragging the carcass over to the others.

I´m quite exhausted now and knowing that I have to drag the corpse along with me alone, doesnt make the Situation any better. I let out a frustrated grunt which was followed by a heavy sigh. At least we wont have to worry about Food for a couple of weeks.

It took me quite a while till arrived at the hunting place but..here I am. I drop the deer on the grass and sit down, panting while having my tongue hanging out. Yep, I am quite exhausted. I´m not the youngest anymore so that fact doesnt surprise me. I sit down besides my catch and decide to watch the others for a while. I still wonder tough where Forest and bane are. They´re missing the whole fun... I flatten my ears by the thought and am pretty sure that they´ll regret, that they havent participated by the first Event. What a pity. They´ve waited so patiently for the hunt to start and now...they´re out of sight. I feel bad for them...Hopefully they´ll still Show up soon. With a sigh, I carefully lie down on the ground and rest in order to regain my energy.
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Smiling as Gemini helped me finish the doe, I jumped onto the females side and drove my claws into her. Since she was already down on the ground, it was easy enough to rip her flesh off. But her constant kicking and twitching made me a bit nervous.

Leaping off her to catch my breath, I watch Gemini before moving in to attack again. My breath was short and shallow as I dove onto the doe's neck. Her veins showing through her skin. With a snarl and a short howl, I ripped through her flesh and felt the blood oozing between my teeth. 

Pulling back I felt it drip down my maw and onto the corpse. Licking my lips, I layed down on her lifeless body and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Admin
Admin
Gemini

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue60/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:13 am

I smiled and retracted my bite. I had already filled up. My eyes darted in and out of the forest as I strode over to the remaining pack members. Hmm, barely any had actually hunted. dwindling numbers.. I thought before resting down on the ground for the time being as everyone finished off their meals and elk. I yawned broadly, baring my teeth. We hadnt had any bad members since Saraek and I hoped it stayed that way.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:48 am

Denelli eyed Dakota as she caught site of...a blush?
Why was he blushing!? Huffing, she looked away and sat down, looking about curiously. There wasn't many wolves. I wonder if the pack will ever have pups...
Arching a brow at that thought, Den's eyes scanned the area once more before they landed on Dakota.
She just couldn't figure him out.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:19 am

Dakota lied down onto his stomach and rested his head down on top of his paws, his tired gaze looking to each wolf and then the lifeless doe in front of him. It could perhaps be a meal to go instead of finishing it off here just in case anyone got hungry later.
He started to wonder about what would happen once the festival was done. Would everyone go back to their territories or were we going back to the lone tree for any reason?

He glanced up at Denelli, noticing that she seemed to be in thought about something but he shot his gaze away, not going to bother asking what it was.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Denelli finally pulled her gaze away from the brute and stared into the forest, waiting for Brillare and Az to come popping out together, apologizing for leaving the meeting, promising that they'd never leave Titans pack..that they'd never leave Denelli and Dakota. But the longer she stared at the trees, bushes, and darkness, the more fear crept in. What if they never come back? It just can't be me and Dakota!
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue48/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

PostSubject: RE: Summer Festival: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:46 pm

(Sorry! I've been gone for a week on vacation in Florida. Can someone catch me up?)

I find myself waking up from yet another tranquil nap. I must be very worn out. But why? I pondered. It had been very eventful lately. I didn't know how many days we had been in the Outer Edges. Could have been three, but it struck me that maybe it hadn't even been a full day yet!
"Er, what's been going on?" I asked, to no one in particular. "Sorry, I've been very tired lately. I should probably get a full night of sleep tonight..." I add the last part in a quieter voice, talking to myself more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:17 pm

I moved out of the carcass slowly, the doe's blood dripping down my fur. It was all over me now, since I'd kinda laid in it to eat. Getting out of the body, I shake my fur back and forth. Blood splattering every where, on the trees and the grass.

I quickly move over to Gemini and sit down next to him. Licking the remaining blood off my fur, the metallic ping to it gives me shivers down my spine. Laying down to lick my belly, I glance around. Smiling, I stop and lay my head down on my paws. Tired I felt like sleep was an old friend coming to greet me.
Back to top Go down
Kayga

Kayga

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:45 am

Wandering through the woods wasn't as easy as it looked. I was just a pup, for heavens sake. So, stepping over logs, and winding my way around bushes put some stress on me. I was so tiny compared to everything else!
Feeling my tail scrap the leaves/dirt/twigs/ and rocks as it trailed behind me, I lifted my pointed snout into the air. It smelled lovely out! Like...summer and yet, not summer. Sighing, my blue orbs scanned where I was.  I wasn't very far from that bush Silver wolf plopped me into, seeing that I didn't walk/trot very fast. Flicking my ears, I turned in a circle slowly...why had I gotten so quiet? Before the silence, there had been Birds singing, Cricket's chirping..and now, all there was...was, well silence. It was maddening...Lowering my ears, I tried to pay attention...If I..used my senses..perhaps I could figure out what was going on...

(Sorry this is so late. Though it seems the only time I'm not busy, is when It's late!)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:54 am

(Sure Forest. The deer hunt started and the summer hunt is almost over now and it´s ok Kayga)

Seeing the Young bull on the ground that I´ve catched, makes me think about my youth when I was still able to kill several of these. I let out a relaxed sigh and slowly lower my head down as I suddenly hear a familiar voice. "Forest?"I glance around and  indeed, it was her. I listened to her words and cock my head to the side in a confused manner. Hasnt she noticed the loud noises? "Well... We´ve been hunting, Forest. Ya know, the summer hunt." I tell her, giving Forest a rather short summary of what has been going on. I then point with my snout down on the dead body of the young male deer,  that I´ve brought down a while ago and then look back at her.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:00 am

Dakota let out a very light, almost silent sigh, seeing that Denelli was looking out for the trail. It was pretty obvious of what she was looking for. The worst thoughts that he held in for the longest time had struck him. What if... What if Kanzi... Dakota shook his head, those were not thoughts that he should be thinking. He still had hope that Azalea and Brillare would return but as the time went on, he was becoming less sure and more worried.
Could a pack even run with only two wolves?
Surely a pack could but it would be pretty empty back at the territory... Then a new thought came to mind. Perhaps they did go back to the Titan's territory, if anywhere, they would be found there! That last thought was when he finally took his eyes off of Denelli and sat up, looking to the others. If they were at the Titan's territory, then he was sure that he wouldn't want them waiting too long.
He glanced down at the doe before him. Well... That's going to add some time. To drag this...
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:28 am

((If anyone looked in the excused absences topic,i was out taking care of a few newborn bunnies my rabbit had.))Autumn watched the others for quite a while before she,herself went after what seemed to be a very young doe.She dashed toward the herd locking her eyes on her.Autumn did the best she could trying not to get trampled as well.

Jumping onto the Does back she nipped a piece of her ears off before getting bucked off.Landing on her back Autumn needed to take a deep breath before setting off after the young doe.She rammed her ears forward dashing as quick as her legs could.The Doe turned around and reared upward stomping its hoofs on the ground threatening her.Staring at the creature in surprise.Autumn jumped for the throat as the does hoofs hit the ground.

She swung herself onto the does back before she grabbed the back of the neck and tore through the tough torso of the deer.She had bit the does neck as hard as she could until she shook as the deer reared its front and back legs shaking its head violently.Soon the deer just fell to its knees.Autumn jumped off of the deer,Autumn took the final blow by snapping the does neck.Looking around a little,She lifted the deers head by its scruff as it layed limply in the air.Dragging the deer to the rest of the pack.Autumn stared into the woods not even a sound except for the packs movement and breathes it seemed.

Laying down a bit sorely.She layed her forepaws out in front of her while letting her head lay up against her shoulder tilting it a bit.After a long while,she fell asleep snoring ever so softly((Yes if dogs snore i believe wolves can snore :3))
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue82/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue68/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:38 am

I didn't believe that I participated much in the hunt...~When everyone burst into Action it took me a few moments for me to follow along. Once I caught up I couldn't see any of my Packmates so I tried a different direction but...nothing.  I realized I had to atleast Hunt something. But...all the deer were either being hunted or running from fear of being Hunted.   In addition to this unlucky state, I decided to hunt a few Birds and even Rabbits if I could.  So I spent my whole time hunting small things, and I ended up with lots of big, fluffy robins and a few crows plus 5 Rabbits.~   Carefully I ran everything back to where the commotion was and sat down to eat. This food is supposed to be my real diet anyways.  (The swirls mean flashback)
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue48/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:14 pm

"Is it too late for me to go out and catch something?" I asked. "Even if it is too late, I would still like to hunt..."
I look down at my paws in disappointment. The event I had been waiting to participate in and looking forward to... I missed it or nearly so because I was taking a nap! I stood up and guiltily looked around me.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:27 pm

I now feel quite bad as I see her dissapointed face after I´ve told her that we´ve been hunting the whole time without her. I stand up from the dry ground and give my beta an encouraging smile which should tell her *it´s not over yet*.. "Mmmh...There are still a few deers around here so we could go hunt one together ,if you want to." I say, lifting my white-silvery tail up into the warm air and wag it in a joyful manner. The energy is coming back to me and I would gladly join Forest in a small hunt.
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue82/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue68/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (68/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:11 pm

I lick my lips as I sink my fangs into a plump Rabbit, the taste is always so...yummy!   I try as hard as I can to savour the small creature.  

As I take another nibble I glance up and look at 2 of my friends, Silver and Forest.  I don't know Forest that well but...every wolf in Soulwatchers is my friend.

I smile slightly before going back to eating my kill.
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Befunk10
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:12 pm

(Wow did you draw that Falcon? XD)
Back to top Go down
Falcon~
Taurus
Taurus
Falcon~

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:13 pm

(I wish I did. I can't draw digital)
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:19 pm

Autumn lifted her head and looked at the others before eating some flesh from her deer.Looking around a bit dumbfounded by how many we caught.This will surely feed all of us for weeks on end.Trotting over to the waterfall she looked up at it before slowly walking in the water.She found a shallow part near the waterfall and then walked into it.After a while Autumn came out soaking wet as large amounts of fur was in the water below.Taking the piece of sure she layed it in a bush so the water can be cleaner without it.Going back the the packs,She shook her fur getting a few droplets on some of her friends here and there."Well,At least we know the waterfall trick works."Autumn laughed a bit happily.She once again layed down but in a patch of grass to keep her fur clean while she dried in the sun.Almost looking dead before she flopped onto her other side.
Back to top Go down
Kayga

Kayga

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 am

With my mouth set in a firm, tight line, I looked around once more. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't figure out why...why it had gotten so still and eerie all of a sudden. "Hm..." Tilting my head to the side, I sat down, waiting. Which was probably a retarded move. A demon..could pop out of no where! Hiccuping, I looked up, opening my maw slightly so my lips were formed in an 'O' position as I let out my own howl, which consisted of Yip that soon smoothed out, though at the end of my howl, the yip came back. So, it wasn't the prettiest howl ever, but it was my first howl! It came to instinct. I needed more practice, yes, but hey..at least it was smooth for...a short half of it. So anyway, that howl was just to let Silver wolf and her pack where I was. They were probably worried, right? I mean, they couldn't have forgotten about me....
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:33 am

I wait for Forests respond while smiling broadly about the fact that I´ll have the opportunity to hunt with, at least, one of my pack mates. Suddenly a faint, high pitched howl rings in both of my ears and I immediately turn my head towards the direction. It sounded like..Kayga! No doubt.
"Forest I´ll be right back!" I tell the She-wolf before dashing off with full Speed into a deeper part in the Woods in order to get Kayga, our pack´s pup.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:26 pm

My Dream

Blood was there with me in this dream. Her white fur shone as bright as usual. Her eyes almost dripping with red this time. But that could have been because of a lot of things. She wanted to go hunting with Gemini's demon, she hadn't seen him in a while and was getting irritating. And she wanted to fight me for control. And in here she could. 

I really didn't mind fighting Blood, it was like two pups playing together.  No hard feelings about who won and who lost in the end.

I move forward towards her and jump to the side as she leaps forward. Almost landing on me. I growl playfully and nit at her heals as she gets back up again. Taking the chance, I jump onto her back and bite her neck. Scratching her sides with my back legs I feel like I'm having a victory. But she switches it up and flips onto her back. 
Back to top Go down
Kayga

Kayga

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:23 am

I waited for someone to come and find me, though it was unlikely anyone would come. Last I heard they were going on a hunt. They could be miles away, hunting..and my lil' howl wouldn't even reach 'em.
Well, I suppose that's alright. Getting up, I went over to a soft pile of dirt, and began to dig. Yeah, you heard right, I was digging. Why, you may ask? Well, that's an awfully simple question! I was making a burrow for me to rest in. I was just going to rest until Silver wolf came an' got me.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:04 pm

I run further and further into the Woods, hoping that I get to Kayga as soon as possible but I couldnt hear her voice anymore. I skid to a stop and look at my surroundings for a Moment. "Gee...Where could she be?" I mumble to myself and then perk my ears, focusing on the noises around me. A few bird chirped on the branches above me and that´s the only Sound I can Analyse. I sigh deeply and decide to walk back to the broad field where I´ve been hiding Kayga during my Absence. Perhaps I´ll come across her scent that way. I lower my nose down to the ground and sniff while walking towards the shrubbery. Luck is on my side then after a few minutes, I catch her scent and I immediately follow it. The trail of her soon comes to an end as I arrive in a new place where I´ve never been bevor at the outer edges.  She has to be here somewhere...Her scent is pretty strong here. I look around but I cant spot her anywhere. I let out a short, deep whine of a mother bevor continueing to look around. Unlike me, Kayga can perfectily merge in with her surroundings so it´s hard for me to see her since sight is my worst sense. However, I can feel her Aura tough and it´s Close by so I let out a loud bark which chimes through the area. I bark a few times more and wait for a sign of her.

Last edited by Silver on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:51 pm

I give up on the hunt and walk over to where the other wolves rest. I yawn, exhausted, and lay down in a patch of grass.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:14 pm

"Yes, that would be great!" I tell Silver. When Silver runs off, I decide to follow her. Maybe I could sniff out a deer ahead of time. I force my way through the bushes and other plants, following Silver deeper and deeper into the woods. She must be looking for Kayga, I didn't notice her over by the others. I stop when Silver does and sniff the air. Kayga is close by. I remain silent as Silver barks, trying to find Kayga. I look around. I didn't hear or see Kayga. Why would she go so deep into the woods? She's just a pup! I keep alert, trying to spot Kayga somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: Role Play Locations :: The Outer Edges-
Jump to: