Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Welcome to Soul Watchers Territory. Please log in or register if your looking to join. Guests and friends can post in the guest area if you would like to.

If your not looking to join but have suggestions or comments on the website feel free to post in our guests area. If you have your own website and meet our requirements we could become affiliates,we would advertise your pack and you could adversite ours.
Soul Watchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Watchers

A Wolf RPG site. Always Accepting

HomeBlack HoleRulesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ladies and Gents here're the Announcements! If you haven't noticed yet, this website is dead. But fear not! We have been reborn into... Renati Vigilum. The URL to get to our new pack and website is on the home page above the chat box (or where that would be). If you were looking to join Soul Watchers just check out the new site cause we are still the same people (along with some new members) and we are x10 better than we were. I LOVE YOU ALL!! See you there!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Despicable Me Hentai
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 pm by Starsguard

» ~Wanted~ Pups!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 pm by Silence

» UnFinished Biographies
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 pm by Kekoa

» How are you going to start off
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:28 am by Falcon~

» Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:00 pm by Dakota Silverwind

» Check Up
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 am by Water Reed

» Time to Begin Again
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm by Kayga

» The Pack's New Name!!!
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:42 pm by Winter

» MARRY THE NIGHT-NEW CANINE RPG
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:22 pm by Guest

» Our Affiliation Requirements
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm by Silence

Top posting users this week
No user
Weather
The weather in the valley is going to suck guys. The storm that is constantly mentioned in posts will be the end of the Soul Watchers pack. Some members will not make it, and some will. (Please put that info in your signature so it looks something like this... [Silence: Will survive flood but afterwards fate is undecided]) The rain will come down in buckets, and the lightening will start fires and trees will most likely fall in our path up the mountain. Season: Summer Weather Summary: The Storm

Summer Festivals: The Hunt

Go down 
+12
Falcon~
Gemini
Dakota Silverwind
Woylvesbane
Winter
Salvatioη
Starsguard
Autumn
Forestmoon
Blue
Silver
Silence
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 100%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Loch-drunkie-forest-path1

Back to top Go down
https://soulwatchers.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 0
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue48/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:14 pm

"Yes, that would be great!" I tell Silver. When Silver runs off, I decide to follow her. Maybe I could sniff out a deer ahead of time. I force my way through the bushes and other plants, following Silver deeper and deeper into the woods. She must be looking for Kayga, I didn't notice her over by the others. I stop when Silver does and sniff the air. Kayga is close by. I remain silent as Silver barks, trying to find Kayga. I look around. I didn't hear or see Kayga. Why would she go so deep into the woods? She's just a pup! I keep alert, trying to spot Kayga somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Denelli, not matter how hard she tried, just couldn't seem to pull her eyes from that trail. Please...come back to us.... She hoped she'd see to familiar faces coming through that trail, laughing to their own jokes and words. But they didn't. Where could they be? And why would they leave! Were they together..out there? Did they both share a hatred for me..or the pack..? No..I wouldn't think so...Azalea has been in that pack, well longer then me! Denelli's head finally lowered, her gaze locking onto her paws as a whimper slowly escaped from her grasp.
Oh, get a grip. You don't need them. You don't need anyone. Why? Because you have me.   Ignoring the voice, she looked up and at Dakota, frowning...I wish I didn't have to ask this...
"They're not coming back..are they?"

(No longer green...my words, I mean! They're purple!)
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 90%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue30/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:47 pm

(So sorry for not being on, guys! I'm too exhausted after colorguard practice to even think about role playing. X( )

I sigh. Despite the wounds she sustained, the doe still got away. I notice the others resting in the shade and walk over, panting a little. I lie next to Starsgaurd, sinking into the grass.
Back to top Go down
Kayga

Kayga

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:42 pm

As the burrow was perfectly made, I slipped through the hole perfectly. It was a bit tight, so I had to tuck my long tail under me an' curl up. Mm, that's better. Snuggling into the dirt, I smiled. It smelled like the earth. I loved it. It brought back memories..so many memories. Though with them, I felt my heart clench. I missed her. My sister, My mommy. As my eyelids began to closer, a suffling noise an' a bark brought my eyes back open. Silver? Getting up, I peeked my nose out of the howl, sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Dakota Silverwind
Taurus
Taurus
Dakota Silverwind

Location : All alone, somewhere. Somewhere that I don't matter.

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 75%
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:06 am

Dakota shook his head, not wanting to believe Denelli's question. "I'm sure that they are fine. They are probably at the den or something, maybe they forgot about the festival and are waiting for us, wondering where we are."
Dakota gave her a hopeful, warm smile and got up to move closer to her. He would nudge her shoulder with his muzzle and sit back down to get her attention. "Once the festival is over, we can both take a straight bee-line for the Titans'. Don't give up hope, Den. I'm sure they are somewhere out there." Dakota just managed to keep his smile, knowing that if he was wrong, he would feel incredibly terrible. His only way to keep this feeling away was with the hopeful thoughts he said and had, hoping that they were true.
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue80/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:01 am

I give up on the hunt and walk over to sit nearby the Titan's with Loki. Right now I'd give anything to jump in a pond, cool off from the hunt.I look around wondering were Winter was, but didn't see her so I figure she was still hunting.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue70/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Like expected, my worries about Kayga are getting bigger and my eyes still wont Play along with me.Why isnt she answering..?I thought to myself and my heart beat increases. I glance at Forest who happened to join my search for Kayga but she doesnt seem to know where she is either. I let out another nervous whine and start to wonder, if my nose is playing a trick on me. I was going to leave the place in order to search somewhere else for her but as I walk across the area, I take a short glimpse of something red. I look at it and notice it´s the tip of a small snout, peeking out from a burrow. "Kayga...?" I ask unsurely and would be surprised aswell if she heard me since it came out as a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
http://warriordogogonme.deviantart.com/
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:13 am

Autumn lifted her head,looking around a bit dazed from the sunlight since she had just woken up.Yawning and stretching out her body,She wandered off away from the pack to enjoy a little time alone seeing how no one actually notices things she does.After she has gone at least two leagues away,out in the outermost.Autumn lowered her rather large body to the ground and lifted her maw into the air.Sniffing for any traces of scent.After a few minutes unraveling scents of many animals,it didnt seem like there was anyone following her or around her.Laying on her side onto the leaves that have been there for what seemed to be years.Letting out a very silent sigh,Autumn sat up closing her eyes laying her head in her chest fur.Opening them again,she farther away from the packs.Into the more shadier parts of the forest.Laying down under the lee of a large rock,Autumn slowly fell asleep.With the dim light of the sun,this made it easy.
Back to top Go down
Kayga

Kayga

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Perking my longs ears, I popped my head fully out of the hole, feeling my tail wag behind me, hitting the walls of the burrow. "Yes?" I woofed, looking up at..Silver?
Back to top Go down
Denelli
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Denelli

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Denelli's ears twitched as she processed Dakota's words. He could be right...sighing, she shook her head sadly. But then again...he could be wrong.
Sighing, she flicked her tail. I hope he's right...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue72/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (72/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:49 pm

My o-formed mouth immediately turned into a wide smile as I see Kayga and all my worries vanished in this Moment. My gaze softens and I begin to wag with my tail aswell as the excitement rushed through me. "Finally I found you!" I lower my head down to Kayga so my nose touches the tip of hers, starring into her eyes with my bright lime-golden one´s. Kayga.... I told you to stay at your hiding spot. It´s dangereous for a pup your age to walk around in a place like this all by yourself." I let out a short sigh as I end my last sentence but I could really scold her either. I´m just relieved that I found Kayga and I let her know that by licking her snout.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue48/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:14 pm

"There you are Kayga!" I said, trotting over next to Silver to see the pup. I wagged my long, bushy tail in the air, my eyes shining with delight. I gave the best wolfish grin I could muster, but my mouth didn't seem to want to smile.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Location : I can be under your bed,couch,even under your desk.Check all these places before i call Slenderman to inform him where you are and what your doing. xP

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue41/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue69/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:30 am

Autumn soon awoke from a dreamless sleep.Confused for the moment forgetting she had been away from the packs.Crawling out of the darkness,she stuck her slim snout high in the air sniffing to see what had passed by.Seemed like a few deer and some squirrels came through as well as a badger.She trotted around the area getting lost in a thought.She shoved the thought aside as she shook her head to it.Stopping,Autumn lowered her head to the ground and off to the side letting it return.After a while she snapped out of it as a squirrel started alarming others that i was around.Rolling her eyes she started to walk back to the packs.Stopping in a field,she sniffed the air getting a wiff of the sweet smelling grass.Perking her ears up Autumn lowered her head to the ground looking to the right as she tilted her head that was as well.Sighing Autumn got backup and started the trip again.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:06 pm

I looked back at Silver and my ears perked up happily.
"Are there any wolves who can look after Kayga while we hunt?" I asked eagerly. I was already trying to sniff out some prey, even though all of the prey must have been alerted of our presence in this one area and had fled.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue65/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:53 pm

I woke up, my fur was white and my eyes were red. Wiping them with the back of my paw, I yawn slowly. At the moment I was feeling really alone. Gemini was really quiet and Sal was off somewhere without me. Growing up to fast.

I get up and wonder where I should go now. Cause really, where was there to go from here?
Back to top Go down
Kayga

Kayga

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:17 am

Digging myself out of the hole, I pranced around the two she-wolves legs. "I'm sorry I left that bush, Silver! But the forest was calling me!" Giggling, I stopped, perking my ears. I had thought the hunt was over. Well, apparently it wasn't. Shrugging, I sat down, wrapping my tail around my own legs.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:57 am

Autumn made it back to the rest of the pack and completely plopped onto the ground bushed from the trek.She got up and ate some deer before she returned to her sleeping spot,which is pretty much grass that is bent back until it almost touches the ground.Slowly falling asleep,Autumn softly snored.((Sorry for it being too short.))
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:42 pm

I couldnt hold back a warm smile as I hear Kayga´s excuse and sigh. "Well, maybe I should have taken you with me anyway. We could finally show you how to hunt." I tell the Young, energetic pup and glance at Forest when the word *hunt* came out of my muzzle. "There are still a few deers at the hunting grounds so let´s get back to the others." I announce and lower my head down to pick Kayga up by the scruff. I then turn around, facing the way where the others are right now and start to head towards that direction.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Autumn awoke looking around sniffing the air a bit to see if silver and forest were back.It smelled like they were drawing closer.She wondered if they had any luck finding Kayga.Standing up she started to graze on some grass.It was very odd it seemed but she felt like grazing.It helped digestion anyways.Or did it?She forgot but she kept on grazing not really caring if anyone found it odd.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Taurus
Taurus
Winter

Location : The land of the free, and the home of the twinkies.

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:31 pm

After resting for a moment, I stretch my legs and sit up, glancing around. We'll be fed for weeks if we can defend our prey from other animals.
I glance around. "Loki?" I call.
Back to top Go down
Forestmoon
Taurus
Taurus
Forestmoon

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:16 pm

I follow Silver silently, padding closely behind her. My eyes shone brightly with excitement and my tail swished back in forth. I took time to look at my surroundings as I went, noticing all the beautiful trees and other plants scattered around. It seemed almost untouched by any other wolves. It's a wonderful place to be, it seems. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:59 am

(Wow..You´ve changed the site quite a lot Silence 0_0)
I slowly trot through the forest while holding Kayga gently wiht my teeth. I´ve never been to this part of the outer edges but still I´m able to find my way and soon I reach the hunting grounds. Slightly out of breath I place Kayga back down on the ground and then sit down, panting a bit. "Phew.." I then shake some dirt and leaves off from my white-silvery coat and glance around. My eyes meet Forest as I remember the summer hunt. "How about I go on a quick hunt with you Forest? A few deers are still around.." I ask her and wait for a reply from my beta.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:14 pm

I slept peacefully, my body curled up tightly as if it could protect my from the world. Laying there, in the grass, it was..peaceful.

(Sucks..I'm sorry D:)
Back to top Go down
Starsguard
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
Starsguard

Character sheet
Alfas Trust : 85%
Sneak :
Strength :
Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue40/100Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:53 pm

(It's Fine Loki)

I hear Winter call for Loki and I perk my ears, and soon hear sleeping breaths a distance off, in what looked like a patch of grass. I spot the brown pup lying there and smile at the cute bundle of fur.
Back to top Go down
Autumn

Autumn

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re:Summer Festivals   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:49 pm

((I put up my theme music btw you guys.))Autumn sighed softly turning lifting her head up starting to lick her fur to get some dirt off of it.Looking up and staring at the sun."I wish it to be night time.."She said silently as she turned her head away to the ground.Letting her eyelids go to only thin slits.She frowned as she looked up.She moved into the middle of the field letting the breeze brush through her fur before sitting down."I suppose no one will know im gone until a few days.Its not a big problem i suppose."Continuing to walk autumn dissapeared into the darkness of the forest.Laying her head on her shoulder as she layed down.Autumn fell asleep slowly and silently not really caring what was near or where she was.
Back to top Go down
Silence
Admin
Admin
Silence

Character sheet
Sneak :
Strength :

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:45 pm

(I think we should start another thing, everyone is kind of... Lost) 

I snap my head up, the white fur and red eyes gone. Looking around I saw the river and a few far off silhouettes of my pack mates. Getting up I stretched and wondered what was next. They could start fighting but who would participate in that? Shaking my head, I decide to try. Hoping that someone will want to fight. 

Moving towards the silhouettes, I find myself smiling at Silver and her pack. 

"Silver, I believe that we are going to start the fights. Would you like to help everyone move into the Lupin territory? I thought it'd be nice to leave this place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Festivals: The Hunt   Summer Festivals: The Hunt - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Festivals: The Hunt
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Watchers :: Role Play Locations :: The Outer Edges-
Jump to: